"Thank You Rob"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasci2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kissimmee, Fl
Today is my 3-1/2 year anniversary vaping. As I sit in my easy chair vaping on a Grand and VV Grand, both with Reomizers and loaded with my favorite juices I have reflected on the journey. Needless to say just like most fellow vapers I have pretty much tried just about everything. In the end I have come to the conclusion that vaping a REO with and RBA is about as good as it gets.

Believe me, I know that much of the vaping experience is purely subjective. However, nothing about a REO is really subjective. They work first time, every time 24/7, without a hitch. They are made and backed, not only by the best vendor in the world of Ecigs, but one of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

So as I sit here enjoying I can only think of saying this:

THANK YOU ROB. You are the GREATEST.

Ray

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Today is my 3-1/2 year anniversary vaping. As I sit in my easy chair vaping on a Grand and VV Grand, both with Reomizers and loaded with my favorite juices I have reflected on the journey. Needless to say just like most fellow vapers I have pretty much tried just about everything. In the end I have come to the conclusion that vaping a REO with and RBA is about as good as it gets.

Believe me, I know that much of the vaping experience is purely subjective. However, nothing about a REO is really subjective. They work first time, every time 24/7, without a hitch. They are made and backed, not only by the best vendor in the world of Ecigs, but one of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Ray

What a good testimonial for the REO's! But Ray, your accomplishment of vaping for 3 1/2 years is quite fantastic!

Congratz on finding your sweet spot with your REO's! It sure does help to have the right stuff that makes vaping a total pleasure!

rasci2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kissimmee, Fl
What a good testimonial for the REO's! But Ray, your accomplishment of vaping for 3 1/2 years is quite fantastic!

Congratz on finding your sweet spot with your REO's! It sure does help to have the right stuff that makes vaping a total pleasure!

I have been using REO's since June of 2010 but, like so many, I had to try everything just to make sure. Most of the time the only problems I encountered were the pre-made attys. Now with RBA's I believe the search is over.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Ray

Rasci2, i agree. As good as it gets, and it is very good. I also say thank you to people like you who, thru your contributions here on ECF, have helped many other people like me find REOs too

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)

Ray

I started my vaping experience early january 2009... From the beginning was very hard with all the cinese stuff available at the time! I had to go out with 6/8 spare battery for my 808, liquid bottle, refillable cartridges and backup atomizer. Every night my closet full of mini black chargers blinking in the dark.
Then it comes the Joytech with some new model, kiss box and so on.. After a bullet with tank and cisco 306...
Finally two years ago I come back on this forum that I had left with few hundreds members.. and found a new reality. Looking around for a perfect vaping machine I was lucky to find the REO'S Master (Robert) thread and I had my first Grand, followed by a Woodvill, a mini woodvill and a 18390 wvill.
The only thing not really perfect was the atomizers, also if Iken IO6 where really good for me.
Now with a Chalice on a Mini 2.1 I found my vaping heaven; I really don't miss a VV because I have no need to vape more than 3.7 volts having my fine tuning on the Ohms with homemade coils.

Robert and the Reo community are really the best experience in a vaping track, thank so much to all of you folks!

Sorry for my english btw:unsure:, cheers Swami.

hubseven

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
New York
I started my vaping experience early january 2009... From the beginning was very hard with all the cinese stuff available at the time! I had to go out with 6/8 spare battery for my 808, liquid bottle, refillable cartridges and backup atomizer. Every night my closet full of mini black chargers blinking in the dark.
Then it comes the Joytech with some new model, kiss box and so on.. After a bullet with tank and cisco 306...
Finally two years ago I come back on this forum that I had left with few hundreds members.. and found a new reality. Looking around for a perfect vaping machine I was lucky to find the REO'S Master (Robert) thread and I had my first Grand, followed by a Woodvill, a mini woodvill and a 18390 wvill.
The only thing not really perfect was the atomizers, also if Iken IO6 where really good for me.
Now with a Chalice on a Mini 2.1 I found my vaping heaven; I really don't miss a VV because I have no need to vape more than 3.7 volts having my fine tuning on the Ohms with homemade coils.

Robert and the Reo community are really the best experience in a vaping track, thank so much to all of you folks!

Sorry for my english btw:unsure:, cheers Swami.

Could you detail a little bit on your fine tuning of your Chalice. I decided not to go the VV route, just ordered another Grand and its just to simple and reliable to change. I use cartos but am interested in Rba's with the standard 3.7 18650 battery, I use the 1.7 ohm carto that Rob sells. Any comments would help, Thanks.

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)
Could you detail a little bit on your fine tuning of your Chalice. I decided not to go the VV route, just ordered another Grand and its just to simple and reliable to change. I use cartos but am interested in Rba's with the standard 3.7 18650 battery, I use the 1.7 ohm carto that Rob sells. Any comments would help, Thanks.

Hi. I like to vape as "HOT" as possible with a good taste, so I use a 0,20 mm kantal A (should be a 24) with 3 mm silica wick doubled. With 3 spires come out 0,97.. With 4 is 1,20 that is perfect for me. The mounting is diagonal between posts, one end facing the air hole and some wick coming down to touch the base near the feeding hole.
With chalice one have to squonk often.. but is just a question of habits.
About the fine tune: you can get more watts increasing the thikness of kantal ( 28/30) with one more wrap to get the same homs.
I am not a RBA geek, but my target is just to know what I need to vape the way I like.. Maybe someone will give more technical advices.. In a better english!!

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Hi. I like to vape as "HOT" as possible with a good taste, so I use a 0,20 mm kantal A (should be a 24) with 3 mm silica wick doubled. With 3 spires come out 0,97.. With 4 is 1,20 that is perfect for me. The mounting is diagonal between posts, one end facing the air hole and some wick coming down to touch the base near the feeding hole.
With chalice one have to squonk often.. but is just a question of habits.
About the fine tune: you can get more watts increasing the thikness of kantal ( 28/30) with one more wrap to get the same homs.
I am not a RBA geek, but my target is just to know what I need to vape the way I like.. Maybe someone will give more technical advices.. In a better english!!

JCOkie, NE Oklahoma's Reovangelist, converted me to vaping cotton wick and her sidewinder method on the Chalice. She convinced me that the coil doesn't have to be in the middle over the hole since the Chalice does such a good job of wetting the wick and sucking most of the excess juice back in.

The only thing I have to add is that I like to figure out how to position the chalice so the air inlet hole is facing up or skyward in my favorite position to use my VVG, and have the coil on the opposite side of the hole; seems the coil sits in enough excess juice to cut down on my squonking time a bit.

Chalice is a thristy little beast isn't it? Not complaining, though.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
JCOkie, NE Oklahoma's Reovangelist, converted me to vaping cotton wick and her sidewinder method on the Chalice. She convinced me that the coil doesn't have to be in the middle over the hole since the Chalice does such a good job of wetting the wick and sucking most of the excess juice back in.

The only thing I have to add is that I like to figure out how to position the chalice so the air inlet hole is facing up or skyward in my favorite position to use my VVG, and have the coil on the opposite side of the hole; seems the coil sits in enough excess juice to cut down on my squonking time a bit.

Chalice is a thristy little beast isn't it? Not complaining, though.

I will have to try that setup in the near future because it sounds so logical.

Yes, it does drink the juice! I think possibly it's because I'm vaping much more now than before because it doesn't heat up. I'm going thru about 3 ml per day now!

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
It used to be an an unwritten rule that you had to be named Rob to be an electronic cigarette vendor :) ...There are a SURPRISING amount of people named Rob in this business.

We were joking about it at the first vapefest.....my name is Rob as well :)

There are exceptions and caveats to every rule. For example, Australian vendors have to be named Bruce.

Megamuckel

Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Germany

Ray

I tested a lot of devices, but the only device that works 100% is my Reo.
Iam so satisfied, that i ordered my third Reo, yesterday (a blinkRed Grand).
Now, my process of vaping only depends on my selfmade liquid.
My Reo makes a perfect job, she works wonderful, makes me happy, really !

I agree 100%, if u say : THANK YOU ROB. You are the GREATEST.

And 4 all Newbees : before you spend a damned lot of money on devices, try a Reo...she will make u happy !! 4 sure
Whenever u try an other device ... your Reo is waiting 4 u and u can come back 2 her, when u can see clearly!!

sorry 4 my bad english, hope u know what i wanne explain
greets from Germany / Europe
Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread