Thank you King and Vapor4life

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Id like to thank vapor4life for having such a great product like the king, but today I put the king to rest I moved up to a more powerful e-cig, but not until the king helped me to get off those analogs for over 2 weeks now. But I will not forget vapor4life, I have 4 bottles of juice to vape (docpepper, wowboy 6mg, razzwow, chocobanana) yet, so you guys will be with me for quite sometime. And once in the vapor4life family, always part of the family.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
You'll be back for both, I guarantee that will not be the last VK/VT you will ever own. You are just going through the "My Mod..." stage. Tactile patterning runs deep and there simply is no replacement for the feel of a KR808 battery.

There are so many experienced Vapors on this board, most have Mods, I have Mods, we don't talk about it much here, yet they still use V4L or other KR set-ups. So don't be surprised if you find yourself reaching for that King after a few more weeks.

Congratulations on what should be your first month of vaping. That's really a great accomplishment and the first of hopefully countless for the rest of your life! Just a heads-up, keep an eye out for the some really odd, almost crushing out-of-blue cravings around Month 3....kinda scary..they'll pass after 20 minutes of chain vaping so be ready. They hang around for a couple of weeks, their last stand so-to-speak before leaving for good and then the months just fly by.

:2cool:

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Actually snow, that was yesterday when i waited over an hour for the supplier, and my battery died on me, i was rushed in the morning so i didnt have time to grab my second battery. I was outside and there were tons of smokers going out for break, and my mouth started watering as I was craving a hit, then i took a deep breath and was like 2 weeks without a analog i cant break that now. so i bucked up and didnt cave in, wound up continuing my running around, and got home to my battery on the charger and vaped like a .... to calm my nerves

QSSV

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
You'll start really preparing for disaster too. Like power outages....we had three here so far this summer that lasted 3 days. I now have 12 fully charged at all times xl batteries, car charger, car adapter, 6 pt, and a car emergency battery charger that has a usb and wall outlet on it (if you know what I mean)........oh yea, and enough juice to last at least 6 months, now I'm ready for anything. I may starve to death, or die of thirst, but I won't be going through withdrawal when I do.

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
R4, think of it this way, you will never be caught in that situation again. I never go anywhere without at least 6 batteries and 6 cartos with me. I know it sounds alittle paranoid, but when you get caught once in a situation where all your batteries are dead, you don't let it happen again.

my new hd has insane batteries and i have enough juice to let me survive for a lil while, just I wont be rushed anymore in the morning and grab everything i need before i head out :D

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
You'll start really preparing for disaster too. Like power outages....we had three here so far this summer that lasted 3 days. I now have 12 fully charged at all times xl batteries, car charger, car adapter, 6 pt, and a car emergency battery charger that has a usb and wall outlet on it (if you know what I mean)........oh yea, and enough juice to last at least 6 months, now I'm ready for anything. I may starve to death, or die of thirst, but I won't be going through withdrawal when I do.

OMG, power outages for 3 days? In Summer??? I'd be in the car a lot, with air con going and the PT plugged in!!!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I second this! :laugh::laugh::laugh::2cool:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
You guys are making me paranoid now.I need to get better prepared.Maybe I need a generator.I dont even have one of those car adapter thingys.
:?: uhhh :blink: what? :ohmy: I say...WHAT !!??!! 8-o OMG ! :shock: Iffin we gets a hurricane Keyzy, I'll send ya an adapter n a battery in a bottle. k ? Don't want ya to do this → :cry: Don't worry it'll git dere. I promise :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread