thank you chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
Just got my shipment and I want to say thank you for the quick shipment, and thank you ever so much for your wonderful customer support and the phone call< i enjoyed talking to you over the phone..( i lived in n.c for 8 yrs many moons ago, it was nice to hear that accent lol)

the flavors rock!!!!!!!!!!

dh is vaping on blueberry right now and he loves the flavor!

Ill soon be trying the other flavors in our package..

soon as we need diy supllies, I will order with you again

bright blessings

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
"dh is vaping on blueberry right now and he loves the flavor!"
The blueberry is good, but TRY THE BLACKBERRY!

Question: I do not like peach flavored anything. I recommended MFS to my mom’s best friend and one of the flavors she ordered was peach. Can anyone comment on this flavor? I think she also ordered the Virginia; any comments on this flavor compared to other MFS tobacco flavors.
Thanks

Last edited:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I want to give a shout out to Chris too! :D I'm now regularly using the 100 mg unflavored I got at new years, and it is consistently excellent. I'm wondering in fact if it isn't more than 100 mg, as I am very satisfied at 14 mg DIY juice, and I certainly wasn't before. Clean, clear, exceptional. Bravo, good sir, and thank you! I am most happy with your product!

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Looks like you will have RY4 for a while.. lol

I hope so...though I am lovin' it a lot.

Funnier thing is when I first tried RY4, free 5-pack from Janty with my first Stick, I hated it!!! I was sooooo into the "real" tobacco. Then a few weeks ago I decided to pop one on my atty and WOW....this is really good.

That led to buying a 30ml bottle of juice to see if it still had that appeal and then on to my main man supplier, Chris :D

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
"dh is vaping on blueberry right now and he loves the flavor!"
The blueberry is good, but TRY THE BLACKBERRY!

Question: I do not like peach flavored anything. I recommended MFS to my mom’s best friend and one of the flavors she ordered was peach. Can anyone comment on this flavor? I think she also ordered the Virginia; any comments on this flavor compared to other MFS tobacco flavors.
Thanks

sors, ive not tried peach yet, but i can say that my freedom smokes, has great customer service and quick shipping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread