• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thailand Vapers Shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonbkk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Bangkok
o my...I need that vender that sells Dekang and especially Pink Spot....pls :)

juice with nic is not legal in Thailand but like a lot of things here no agency is assigned to enforce things except customs. Any nic juice shipped in fedex, ups or dhl is likely to be seized. Anything sent airmail or EMS is no problem.

Local sales are made mostly through forums, websites or just calling your local contact. Some vendors sell non nic juice only but I know vendors that sell and stock Dekang, Johnson Creek and Pink Spot. You can find first generation e- cig's at MBK but those are mostly unsatisfactory and disposable.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Juice with nic is not legal in Thailand but like a lot of things here no agency is assigned to enforce things except customs. Any nic juice shipped in fedex, ups or dhl is likely to be seized. Anything sent airmail or EMS is no problem.

Local sales are made mostly through forums, websites or just calling your local contact. Some vendors sell non nic juice only but I know vendors that sell and stock Dekang, Johnson Creek and Pink Spot. You can find first generation e- cig's at MBK but those are mostly unsatisfactory and disposable.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

Wish I had seen this before I ordered through FedEx. Now I have to wait for a friend or relative to come here. Fortunately, my wife's family is Thai and they have a lot of friends that come home to visit.:blink:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sawaddee kub

I'm in Chiaingmai.

Sorry my English isn't good enough.

nice to see everyone here.

Hi W.J. I've been in Thai, Bangkok area, for over 20 years now. Your English is pretty good, really. If you keep on posting hear, it will get better and better.When I first came here with my Thai wife I didn't know more than a couple words - now my spoken Thai is pretty good. Still can't read or write fer ...., though.

Chiang Mai is beautiful. Been up there a couple of times - amazing in the cool season!!! Lot's of flowers.

I'm vaping on a classic style ecig from Prosmoke. It's ok, when it's working - just not enough consistent hits to keep me off the smokes.

MonoXimian

Sep 6, 2012
Thailand
There are other better sources. Pm me for tips

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Siam Pumpkin

Tried to contact you on Thaivisa from an old thread but no joy. Also tried to send you a pm on this site but it did not work for me. Maybe you can send me a pm as a reply

I live in the south of Thailand and I am new to vaping. I have just bought an Innokin itaste for 2,600 bht and bottles of e liquid for 400 bht each (Swagger and Outlaw) hoping to receive it tomorrow. I would like to know of any cheaper alternatives for eliquids and other electronic cigarettes that you could recommend and also any e cigarette mods you might recommend to use with this Innokin.

Hope its not too much to ask. Really appreciate your input

Thank you

MonoXimian

Last edited:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Hi Siam Pumpkin

Tried to contact you on Thaivisa from an old thread but no joy. Also tried to send you a pm on this site but it did not work for me. Maybe you can send me a pm as a reply

I live in the south of Thailand and I am new to vaping. I have just bought an Innokin itaste for 2,600 bht and bottles of e liquid for 400 bht each (Swagger and Outlaw) hoping to receive it tomorrow. I would like to know of any cheaper alternatives for eliquids and other electronic cigarettes that you could recommend and also any e cigarette mods you might recommend to use with this Innokin.

Hope its not too much to ask. Really appreciate your input

Thank you

MonoXimian

There is a guys on E-Cigarette Thailand Forum - Index that sell 15ml bottles of ejuice much cheaper than you paid. Also you can buy supplies and mods from Health Cabin in China and get stuff here in about two to three weeks with low cost registered airmail shipping. I have been making my own juice buying bases from Europe and China and flavors from Flavour Arts Italy. Making your own juice is much cheaper. A 15ml of DIY juice costs less than 50 baht to make with high quality ingredients.

MonoXimian

Sep 6, 2012
Thailand
There is a guys on E-Cigarette Thailand Forum - Index that sell 15ml bottles of ejuice much cheaper than you paid. Also you can buy supplies and mods from Health Cabin in China and get stuff here in about two to three weeks with low cost registered airmail shipping. I have been making my own juice buying bases from Europe and China and flavors from Flavour Arts Italy. Making your own juice is much cheaper. A 15ml of DIY juice costs less than 50 baht to make with high quality ingredients.

Thank you JackBox, thats exactly what I am looking for but I am struggling a little with all the jargon right now and requirements to get the best out of my Innokin. I shall take a look at that forum you mentioned with my wife and tI will also check out he Health Cabin store in China as well.

Many thanks for your advice, much appreciated

MonoXimian

W.J.

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Thailand
Hi W.J. I've been in Thai, Bangkok area, for over 20 years now. Your English is pretty good, really. If you keep on posting hear, it will get better and better.When I first came here with my Thai wife I didn't know more than a couple words - now my spoken Thai is pretty good. Still can't read or write fer ...., though.

Chiang Mai is beautiful. Been up there a couple of times - amazing in the cool season!!! Lot's of flowers.

I'm vaping on a classic style ecig from Prosmoke. It's ok, when it's working - just not enough consistent hits to keep me off the smokes.

Hi Chakris

for the hit just try 36mg juice first. Let see. Is it enough for you? if not you might try to move to another PV like DCT

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
hi can ne help me get a provari and a cobra atomizer in bangkok.no one ships to thailand. does ne one know of a different way to get these 2 in bangkok???

Cannot buy from USA and get Provari. I know European sites that will if you pm as the most frown on posting links from non ECF approved vendors.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Hi all,

I decided to give ecigs a try again after trying them for the first time in 2009. I found all my old gear from that time which are parts for a 901 I bought from bestecig.com in China. I would like to get a new ecig kit as soon as possible to stay motivated. Does anyone know of suppliers in Chiang Mai? Any brands or models sold in Thailand that people would recommend? Thanks and glad to find this forum.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Hi all,

I decided to give ecigs a try again after trying them for the first time in 2009. I found all my old gear from that time which are parts for a 901 I bought from bestecig.com in China. I would like to get a new ecig kit as soon as possible to stay motivated. Does anyone know of suppliers in Chiang Mai? Any brands or models sold in Thailand that people would recommend? Thanks and glad to find this forum.

Check posts above for local Thai suppliers and forum. They ship EMS so you get fast.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Chakris

for the hit just try 36mg juice first. Let see. Is it enough for you? if not you might try to move to another PV like DCT

Thanks, for the icareless link, M.J.

Since my last post, I received a couple orders I was waiting on. Now I have lots of eGo batteries and some new Tanks.
There's also my "pride and joy PV" the Totally Wicked - Odyssey. It's an outstanding PV!

My Vaping Gear: click for lager
IMG_0338.jpg

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
And the link below is the dealer for ovale thailand
icareless online store

This seems to be a common link given in this thread to a reputable supplier. It's also nice that the site is all in English as I have 0 skills in Thai. It's a bit expensive, but the fact that they can deliver quickly is a huge plus as I would like to get off "analogs" asap. The eGo-C seems like a solid PV. Does anyone have this model? Would your recommend it? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread