TH w/out Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garblesnarf

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
USA
What could I go with to get a good amount of TH without the addition of Nicotine? I read somewhere that you can mix alcohol for it?

Second question.
I've ready VG is worse for you than PG. Is this true?

I only ask because I'm pretty sure someone is going to tell me to use VG for TH. Or maybe it's PG for TH, I don't know... That's why I ask ;)

Thanks.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
What could I go with to get a good amount of TH without the addition of Nicotine? I read somewhere that you can mix alcohol for it?

Second question.
I've ready VG is worse for you than PG. Is this true?

I only ask because I'm pretty sure someone is going to tell me to use VG for TH. Or maybe it's PG for TH, I don't know... That's why I ask ;)

Thanks.
PGA (pure grain alcohol) will increase TH.

Some folks are affected with either, some folks to both. Most though are affected by PG. WRT which one is worst for you, neither.

The use of VG in a mix increases vapour production at the cost of loosing flavour and TH. IMHO clouds of smoke don't do anything in satisfying a need, whether it be flavour or TH.

OTOH, a properly balance mix will do all 3. This is where massive vapour production will choke you :D

WRT PGA, I have not found any significant increase in TH with the use of PGA, with the exception of thining my liquid.

I have also found that certain juices vape better on certain devices e.g mu Cuban Blend #5, great on the passthru, not so great on the regular 510 batt, whilst RY4 is better on the batt vice the PT.

Are you confused yet ;) Don't worry it will come with as little time.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread