Texas Call to Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
I am very happy to see those revisions - that's something, at least. And I will vote for anyone who would like to run against Hancock in the next election - I didn't vote for him in the first place and I'm most certainly not happy with him now. On the other hand, my state rep Klick did vote against the bill in the House.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Does anyone have a clue what the Tax Lick is gonna be for e-juice and mods? Stumbling through SB 97 the only thing I found sends me off to the tobacco Tax. Trying to read sb 97 was enough to convince me that I would not get smarter reading the Tobacco Tax law. The current law is Per Pack so is that the plan for juice as well.

Reactions: kkay59

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Allows use for a commercially available database. Now that part isn't really clear to me. I don't want on a database. I am thrilled to hear about the revisions. But there are still too many unanswered questions. I don't see why they can't spell it out, in plain language. I take it I don't have to get on that database. If I don't, what hoops do I have to jump through?

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Allows use for a commercially available database. Now that part isn't really clear to me. I don't want on a database. I am thrilled to hear about the revisions. But there are still too many unanswered questions. I don't see why they can't spell it out, in plain language. I take it I don't have to get on that database. If I don't, what hoops do I have to jump through?
Maybe I'm wrong, but if you've ever bought anything online that required age verification, you may already be in that database. That's how I understood it anyway.

If someone else is more familiar with the database thing, I'd like clarification too!!

squee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Central CT
I'm not seeing any revisions. I've read the final passed bill and everything is still in there as it was before. Starting on page 14, line 29 of the .pdf are the delivery provisions - all still saying delivery sig required, credit card with name and reporting required (except for *cigarettes* if you have no previous infraction)

What am I missing here? o_O

DEA7H INC

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Oregon
I'm not seeing any revisions. I've read the final passed bill and everything is still in there as it was before. Starting on page 14, line 29 of the .pdf are the delivery provisions - all still saying delivery sig required, credit card with name and reporting required (except for *cigarettes* if you have no previous infraction)

What am I missing here? o_O

I'm trying to find that info as well for you all but I see what your saying. I'm not sure what the Texas E-cigarette & Vaping Association is going on about as far as the changes, I don't see them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread