Terrible experience with Mojurepublic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roop

Dec 14, 2012
Montreal
Just so you know: forget about the refund policy at Moju republic.
I wrote to them four times now requesting a refund, since receiving a package from them on December 13. Haven't heard a word from them more than a month later. The first time I wrote was on the online support form. Before receiving my order (Mako midi and minno sleeve, a bunch of batteries, carts, drip tips, atomizers, etc.), I had come across another mod I judged more suitable to my vaping habits and so decided to send back the package to Moju as soon as I received it, UNOPENED. Their policy requires that customers request for a refund within a week of receiving their order. I did so on THE VERY SAME DAY. Then again five days later. Sent another message the next day. And again today. See for yourself, I copied these emails below. All were sent to admin@mojurepublic.com
Up to now, no answer. Dead silence. I thought I'd post this so you'd know what to expect from their customer service.

December 18, 2012
Hi,
I wrote to you last Thursday, December 13, requesting a refund for an order that I had received earlier that same day. The package is unopened as I have come across another type of mod while waiting for this order to arrive. I need this refund very soon, please respond promptly so I can send the package back.
Thank you.

December 19, 2012
Hi,
I wrote twice already since receiving my order and haven't yet received an answer. This is a legitimate request: it is specified in your terms concerning refunds that
"If you would like to return your items for any reason at all, you may do so within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable."
As I've already mentioned, the package is unopened and I wish to return it for a refund. Contact me at this email address concerning this request so I know how to proceed to ship these items back to you.

January 17, 2013
Well, it's been more than a month now and I still haven't had an answer from you. The only thing left to do is write about my experience with you on e-cig forums so fellow vapers know what to expect when ordering from you. Hard to believe that you simply ignored my requests when they were more than legitimate and following your own terms: I wrote to you the very same day I received the package, haven't even opened it and haven't, up to now, even used any of its contents.

So there you go. I hope this will have you thinking twice before ordering from Moju republic. Don't expect anything else than INDIFFERENCE and DISHONESTY from these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread