Tentative Plans for the relocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Hi Guys :) boB has been spending every minute he has free preparing for the move. If you need to reach him please use orders@kickbassvapor.com to do so. We have a busy week and he'll be home this evening to help mix tomorrow and then he's back to meet with more inspectors and do more work.

We apologize if communication hasn't been up to par lately. We weighed closing an extra week as opposed to working this way, but felt it better to keep the store open as much as possible this week because it's looking more and more like we may be closed close to 2 weeks during this. If the inspections Tuesday go well we're looking at closing possibly this Friday and re-opening on Friday July 6th. That would leave us 11-12 days to get moved, set up, and take from the 30th (which is our youngest son's B-day) through July 4th to rewind and be prepared for the heavy ordering that will follow, while staying on schedule.

Bob said he'll be sending out a newsletter possibly tomorrow, or he may wait until after Tuesday, when we have a pretty firm idea of the exact dates of the relocation.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Thanks Vicki :)

The newsletter just went out and we're getting slammed with orders. We will stick to our word and stay open through tomorrow night minimum, but we may need extra time next week to process them all and will do our best to get them out as quickly as possible. We will not take any "offline" orders during this time and focus only on the site orders.

We also know we have a few PMs and will get to them, but please use orders@kickbassvapor.com for communication until we get through this. I will attach a copy of the newsletter below.

Hello KBV customers! :)

Some of you are aware from reading the forums that we are relocating closer to St. Louis and have purchased a Home, and are looking into a retail location. Bob has been preparing the home and mixing facility for inspections, all of which were completed this week, while Tara and Missy keep up with incoming orders.

While this has taken place it has put a burden on us to which we have yet to experience, and as a result some communication may not have been up to standards which we pride ourselves on. The phone support has been a work in progress, and is an email based phone system which we have been waiting to convert to a land-line phone once in our new location.

The purpose of this message is to inform those of you that are unaware from the forums that we will be accepting orders this weekend and closing until July 6th if all goes as planned. We will only take whatever orders we feel we can process by Weds, and we anticipate that to happen sometime Sat. We have averaged a 48 hour turn-around on 90+% of orders, but we hope that people will be patient as we may be forced to use our 96 hour policy during this period due to heavy ordering. We want to give everyone a chance to order enough joose to get them through to when we re-open.

Lastly, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their continued support in making KBV what it is today. We have made great progress and have achieved our goal of becoming a 24/7 store while not sacraficing quality in the process. We wish you all a have 4th of July and hope everyone is enjoying their Summer plans, as well as some relaxation and vacation.

Sincerely
The KBV Team

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Congratulations Bob and Missy! With a lot of skills, brains, talent, hard work, tenacity, not giving up when you run into "walls," the ability to go without sleep, a high quality product with a very affordable price, sincere customer appreciation, and being in the right place at the right time, you have managed to create a great business! In this economy, that is a precious thing. I know when first starting a business, the business runs you instead of you running it. After a while though, when you've figured out the best way to run it, it can practically run itself and I hope you get to that point - you deserve it.

Making and selling e-joose is a risky business endeavor and I applaud you for taking that risk, then jumping in and running with it. I hope KBV lasts for a long time to come. Best wishes and prayers for a successful move! <3

Hey Rowdy! Good to see you! Things were tough with 11 days of record breaking heat! Thanks to everyone, and that sounds great Tuck!

I have spent most of the day getting caught up and we're set to mix tomorrow, but I may have missed a response or 2. I have a bad habit of opening an email or PM, and not responding, thinking I'll answer them when I get a minute and once in a while I forget :blush: If I owe you a response at this point and you haven't heard from me please send another. It's not a matter of you're not important to me, it's the opposite and I think "it's so and so and I'll remember". The problem is is that doesn't work real well when you suffer from CRS :p

Good to be back guys! I haven't signed on in weeks and am actually looking forward to going back to work! Having a trashed back and loading moving trucks in 110 degrees don't go well together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread