• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Hey zack, yes it is nice to know there are more of us around at least:)
Broke lung I don't know about Knoxville retail stores, but if you really wanna stretch a dollar you're better off buying online imho, you're going to find lower prices(less overhead), and what you save in sales tax should at a minimum cover your shipping. I'm sure it's not the only place buy madvapes is inexpensive and they probably sell what you're looking for.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Newbie in Knoxville,TN. Does anyone know of a store in Knoxville (preferably east to downtown area) that sells e-cig items? It would be great if I could get a rechargeable kit somewhere under $25, or a place that sells individual batteries/clearomizers.

hi knoxville/TN people

I haven't been there, but there is this:

New electronic cigarette store in Lenoir City.
Rechargable kits $15.00 To $90.00
E-liquids in all nicotine levels, 30 Flavors including Marlboro & Menthol (All free to try)
New custom ladies batteries now in stock.

Open Monday Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10:00-6:00

516 Hwy 321 North
Across from the Inn at Lenoir Motor Lodge (Shop is next to Line-X)

but I agree with the other poster, I believe you will get better prices online. you might need to up your budget a little though. what do you use now?

BrokenLung

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
TN
I just have 2 disposables at the moment. My eGo kit is coming Thursday or Friday. I was thinking it would be nice to get something reusable instead of dumping money into another disposable but today I went ahead and got a Blu disposable. The flavor is actually pretty nice and im hoping it will last me until I get my eGo.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I just have 2 disposables at the moment. My eGo kit is coming Thursday or Friday. I was thinking it would be nice to get something reusable instead of dumping money into another disposable but today I went ahead and got a Blu disposable. The flavor is actually pretty nice and im hoping it will last me until I get my eGo.

I think an ego kit is a good starting place. I still use mine 2 years later. reading this forum will let you know what else is out there when/if you get ready to upgrade! good luck, I love vaping :)

TN_Snoopy

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Cookeville, TN
Greetings everyone! I'm in Cookeville, and been vaping for almost a year. Analog free January 2012. I'm looking forward to my 1-year anniversary. I love experimenting with different devices, and my current favorite is a lavatube from Vape Dudes topped with a 2.8 ohm Vivi Nova. I've used everything from the gas-station 808's to the V-Max, eGo's, and LavaTube, with carts, tanks, clearomizers, atomizers, etc. Hope I can add to the group.

former stinker

Dec 24, 2012
Nashville, Tn
Hi, fellow TN vapers. I'm a week into vaping in the Nashville area. I bought my first ecig at a gas station. I guess we all have to learn. I started vaping and realized I could do this. Then the ONE battery ran out. I went to Walgreens and got another starter kit. I'm amazed I went a week with that stuff and that I spent 75 bucks on what I will throw out. Anyway, I now have a VOLT setup with 4 batterys and some juice. I bet I have stopped at 5-8 tobacco stores to see what they have. What I find is weak-a**ed crap that seems to be designed for users to fail with. I have ordered juice online and now feel set for a few months. With New Year approaching I am seeing the Chantix, Nicoderm, and Gum ads, and I think: "Yeah, goodluck with your suicidal thoughts!" Hope everyone is doing okay and Happy New Year!

venger

Dec 18, 2012
knoxville,Tn
Howdy from Knoxville Tn. Anyone looking for good supplies locally the best two places I have found are on the opposite sides of the city. Mike's e-cigs in Lenoir City has good prices on hardware but is a little high in price on e-juice.The other guy is at the flea market in Saviervile. His hardware is more expensive (14 bucks for an ego-t atty) but his e-juice is reasonable. Let me know if you find anyone else locally.
Venger (Ray)

dasfast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Sevierville, TN
Howdy from Knoxville Tn. Anyone looking for good supplies locally the best two places I have found are on the opposite sides of the city. Mike's e-cigs in Lenoir City has good prices on hardware but is a little high in price on e-juice.The other guy is at the flea market in Saviervile. His hardware is more expensive (14 bucks for an ego-t atty) but his e-juice is reasonable. Let me know if you find anyone else locally.
Venger (Ray)

I live in Sevierville. Is that the Flea Market next to the interstate or on Hwy 66?

venger

Dec 18, 2012
knoxville,Tn
I live in Sevierville. Is that the Flea Market next to the interstate or on Hwy 66?
The one next to the interstate near bass pro and Smokie stadium.. He has a little booth in the back. Like I said hardware is spendy although he only sells name brand. His E-juice price is the best in town. 12.50 for 30 ml. and it vapes really well. I think his mix is 75/25 pg/vg.

dasfast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Sevierville, TN
The one next to the interstate near bass pro and Smokie stadium.. He has a little booth in the back. Like I said hardware is spendy although he only sells name brand. His E-juice price is the best in town. 12.50 for 30 ml. and it vapes really well. I think his mix is 75/25 pg/vg.

I'll have to check him out. Thanks!

Mrtrucker40108

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Brandenburg, KY, USA
Long story short.. I'm stuck in Knoxville at UT medical center, probably for a couple weeks with my sister who was flown in from Kentucky... I have my bag with most of a bottle of Bobas, and a bunch of cartos, and One ego... My reos are in Kentucky...etc... I do not have an ego charger and don't want to go wild goose chasing looking for one... Does anyone know for sure where I might procure one?

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Long story short.. I'm stuck in Knoxville at UT medical center, probably for a couple weeks with my sister who was flown in from Kentucky... I have my bag with most of a bottle of Bobas, and a bunch of cartos, and One ego... My reos are in Kentucky...etc... I do not have an ego charger and don't want to go wild goose chasing looking for one... Does anyone know for sure where I might procure one?

If you are on FB, come join our group, I'm sure someone can get you fixed up: https://www.facebook.com/groups/146085778789495

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread