Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Well i assume I am one of the first to try out this liquid cause I ordered it the day it came out and just got it in the mail. Let me start off by saying that I have never Tried ANY of JC's line of juices. My very first order due to BooBoo letting everyone know on the VG only group that it had just came out. I will have to say that based on my GF and I responce to the first several hits of this juice that it is Fantastic! I got the 18mg str in the 30mil bottle and let me tell you that I am rather picky about my TH. This juice does NOT disappoint! A very plesant smell, very good TH and the taste, must not forget about the taste! Simply bliss... I cant compare it to the old/new line of JC Tennesse Cured but honestly compared to the tobacco flavors that I have tried, I would have to say it's like a cross breed of a Flu Cured meets RY4... Simply delightful!! Toasty, warm, subtlely sweet... its FAR exceeds my expectations and I am completely pleased with my order. Also, the labeling and the things inside the package were as professional as I have seen! I really havent vaped it for too long, but with my experence with e-juice, you just know when you have a winner and this one is no exception.

Flavor- 10
TH- for the 18mg... 8 (off a 5v)
Smell- 9
Vapor- 9

Grab some if you like what I described you will thank me for it!

Chief

slantdeyevision

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2010
NC
I just got some in the mail today... although I'm saving it until one of the 3 mods I bought gets here.

I ordered the JC's Original and Tenn Cured in the big bottles after I got the sampler pack... not sure If i'm going to keep them though since I'm getting found of chocolate/fruit flavors. So keep an eye out on the FS/FT thread.

Drevly

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Janesville, Wisconsin
JC Tennessee Cured is my favorite after now having tried quite a few flavors from 3-4 different suppliers. It is more expensive than other vendors, but that's the mainstay for me! Cheapest bottle is 15 ml for $10.(plus $6 shipping.) I've been dying to get some more as I've been out of it for a while & have needed to order cheaper ones for the time being.

dmarnaud2

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Tauranga, New Zealand
I absoluely love JC Ten Cured and would try the new batch but stopped because It seemed that I was loosing atty's when vaping JC juice. Has anyone else thought they were losing atty's to JC? I would like to continue using JC but can anyone coroborate/refute that the JC juice clogs/ burns up atty's?

E-cigs are evil...."Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain;
The Great and Powerful Oz has Spoken"

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
I've been using JC exclusively for 10 months and have never lost an atty because of them. I use 510s primarily, although I have recently added KR808D cartos to the mix with no problems there either.

My atty lifespan has been around 6 to 8 weeks before they start performing really poorly. I've resurrected a few of them using the dry burn technique.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
I absoluely love JC Ten Cured and would try the new batch but stopped because It seemed that I was loosing atty's when vaping JC juice. Has anyone else thought they were losing atty's to JC? I would like to continue using JC but can anyone coroborate/refute that the JC juice clogs/ burns up atty's?

E-cigs are evil...."Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain;
The Great and Powerful Oz has Spoken"

I lost a lot of atty's on JC's juice too. I searched the forum about and it seems most people don't have a problem with JC's juice, so I don't know what to think about it. I switched to Tasty Vapor's juice and I no longer problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread