tenergy 3.0v batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingOfKool

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Pennsylvania State
I see puresmoker is out of stock on the tenergy 3.0V batteries. all the battery websites I visit don't have them listed either. All they have are tenergy RCR123A 3.2V batteries. Are we going to have to buy new chargers for these new batteries and will they work with the V3.1 or will they be too much voltage for the atomizers?

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
I'm using the AW LiFePO4 (3.2) in my V3 (with 3.1 upgraded switch). I got mine here:

https://www.lighthound.com/AW-LiFePO4-3-Volt-Lithium-Rechargeable-Battery_p_112.html

I use the same charger that came with my V3 kit. It's a LiFePO charger.

If you really want Tenergy batteries, though, I think what you need to look for is LiFePO4 3.0v or 3.2v. Some sites list the voltages differently. It has something to do with nominal voltage that goes completely over my head... someone with more battery knowledge would have to chime in. But, AFAIK, there are two flavors of Tenergy RCR123a batteries: The ~3.0v LiFePO4s that PS sells and a 3.6v version. Just make sure to not get the 3.6v version.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
I see puresmoker is out of stock on the tenergy 3.0V batteries. all the battery websites I visit don't have them listed either. All they have are tenergy RCR123A 3.2V batteries. Are we going to have to buy new chargers for these new batteries and will they work with the V3.1 or will they be too much voltage for the atomizers?

RCR123A 3.0V (3.2V NOM) 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Battery

Same battery, same specs as before just a different description and look. See here and here.

If you buy there, use code TENERGYDEALS for free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread