• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tejas Vapin User Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I can't find the "icon in the upper left corner" Help

Hi Tom,

Google Maps seems to have a mind of its own. Since I wrote those instructions it likes play dirty more often than not. Up until that point it worked every time for me.

Lately I've been having to look up the zip code and or address, remember where they were and then go back and edit the Tejas Vapin' map to mark the member's location.

If you can "edit" the map just zoom into your own location without doing all the other stuff. Find your location on the map, then hit the edit button and place the blue marker where you want it. Click save and done and your finished. If you still have probs just PM me your zip and I'll get it added.

*Note: All those other steps really do is prevent a person from having to zoom around to try and find their location. It also saves time especially on slower machines. I have to do it this way when I add someone else's location because I don't know where zip code XXXXX is before hand. ;) Hope this helps...

I discovered I omitted one little detail when I tried to add me to the Tejas vapin' map: I hadn't signed in to my Google account, so the edit tools weren't available. thanks to Lika's instructions I realized my mistake. Thanks!
Now we just need to get more San Antonians on the map. Maybe someone should offer e-juice in Mexican food flavors (E-enchilada?).

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I discovered I omitted one little detail when I tried to add me to the Tejas vapin' map: I hadn't signed in to my Google account, so the edit tools weren't available. thanks to Lika's instructions I realized my mistake. Thanks!
Now we just need to get more San Antonians on the map. Maybe someone should offer e-juice in Mexican food flavors (E-enchilada?).

You are welcome :)

....makes me think, "roasted tomato salsa flavored e-juice with a hint of cilantro and lime" Would be perfect with tortilla chips and a margarita. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread