Technical info on the OMG 5v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
No problem Snow sir, know you were working on making the video the same time I did all the testing. What amazed me most is we both said before any of the testing was done to confirm that it has to be over 5v. You visually confirmed, I technically did. In other words, Superman used his powers to detect what it was, Batman used science to prove it. :)

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Something very important to add here.... Sadly the voltage panel isn't ready yet on the new DVCT with the vgo and 5v omg yet. They won't be up until the end of the week because of a few things going on. Really wanted to make a note of something though. If you plan on using either the 510 tank that comes with these or the DVCT's please be careful not to chain vape. Had an experience where when using it this afternoon got a string of 7 flashes every time I pressed the button. Removed the end cap and took out the batts and they were hot. No expansion or anything worse, just much hotter than comfort would allow. These dual coil cartos pull twice the amperage of a 3.0-3.2ohm carto. This puts a lot of strain on the batt (not to mention shortening of battery life). Can not stress enough the importance of this message.

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
I had a feeling it would run too high or whatever for them and drain them fast. I only puffed on the vgo with one for a minute or two. Just to see if it worked. I wanted to wait to see your results before I tried them out or let my bf try it. I'll wait for the end of the week to find out. He doesn't chain vape so the inquiry is mostly for his sake. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread