Teabag Method with M401?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiegirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Florida, USA
I just tried it with my Dietsmokes Bumblebee M401.

My piece of teabag was about 5" x 1/2".
Rolled, slid into cartridge and trimmed. Took about 15 drops of juice, but must be too tight because it's not drawing easy. And this is the 4 hole, easy draw atomizer.

So, if anyone is using the teabag, what size is your teabag piece for the perfect roll?

Thank you so much!

I used a 4" by 1/2" strip rolled around a straightened paper clip. Put it in the inner cartridge and trimmed it to just below the top of the cup. Before filling with juice, I opened up the roll a bit so it has a "hole" in the center. It works wonderfully! Easy draw and no flavor other than the juice. And, a bonus, I rarely get a mouthful of juice the way I did with the other materials. I've been using the same cartridge for 5 days. I tried poly batting and the aquarium filter stuff and this is the best by far. :D

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I just started vaping 3 days ago, and i decided to try the tea bag trick after reading some postive posts.
I have a 901 so i know its not the same as topic, but i cant believe the deference. The hits are bigger and the taste is so much better.
I took a regular tea bag and let all the tea go to one side then ripped in half. I then rolled up and cut the non ripped side to make it the proper length to fit in the cart. I dont know if my theory is right but i wanted to keep the ripped half with cutting. I figure the ripped half leaves alot open fibers to absorb the liquid better.
I couldnt be happier and i think i will do this with all my carts now

Quick follow-up: I've noticed some talk about using only tea bags free of "unnatural" substances. As far as specific brands, I've only heard confirmation on Lipton bags. Anyone know about other brands? I'm hoping I can use my aging box of Celestial Seasonings stuff, but I'm willing to shell out for some Lipton if it means not keeling over...

Vroya

Apr 4, 2009
Missoula, Montana
Quick follow-up: I've noticed some talk about using only tea bags free of "unnatural" substances. As far as specific brands, I've only heard confirmation on Lipton bags. Anyone know about other brands? I'm hoping I can use my aging box of Celestial Seasonings stuff, but I'm willing to shell out for some Lipton if it means not keeling over...

I don't think the brand of tea is really that important. Right now I'm using a generic store-brand tea, and their bags work wonderfully for me. Heck, when I first "experimented" with this, I put myself into a mild nic O.D. trying to see if there was a difference from the first hit to the last.

Up until the point where I got no smoke at all the taste and smoke stayed remarkably the same, and no burned taste when it was dry. I won't say it got completely dry - the tea bag paper was a little bit oily when I took it out to check, but I was able to smoke considerably more than from the standard fillers.

I drink probably a gallon of iced tea a day, and almost always just buy whatever is cheapest, so sacrificing one tea bag every 2 or 3 days is easy for me. So far I've used 3 different "brands" and didn't notice a difference in taste or performance. Heck - I even washed out a teabag that I had made tea with already and had good results - with only a minimum change in taste (I kinda liked it)

The only real problem now is I seem to be smoking now more than I ever did with the analogs. Gotta switch to low nic soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread