uploadfromtaptalk1350417834926.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 38

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
you should go onto youtube and search the terms "how to make a tank e-cig" i'd guess you'll hit some results. most of us dont make our tanks, we buy them already made for us. Your going to need "o" rings to make the seal tight. I suppose you could make a disposible tank by drilling a hole into 2 plastic soda caps just big enough to push the carto into, then hot glue pr apply a thick amount of thick silica glue around the outside of the holes, against the carto and the caps. buuut, then you'd have a problem getting the juice in. You may be able to drill a small screw through the side of the clear plastic tube, preferrably close to the top, and if the screw is tight enough, the juice wont leak out. that way you could unscrew the screw and put your juice bottles nozzel through the hole to fill it up but i'd make sure the juice line stays below the screw... and even then, don't take this tank out with you, especially don't keep it in your pocket, and try to keep whatever you put this homemade tank on upright. Keep it upright to avoid any spills, get it? Idk I've never made a home made disposible tank I'm just trying to brainstorm for you.

you'll also need to pick up a saddle valve at the hardware store to poke a hole through your xl cartomizer. make sure you only buy xl cartomizers if you plan to use a tank. or you can buy prenpunched cartomizers from a lot of websites too. i do. but i also punch my own with a saddle valve. the valves are at any hardware store or home depot for around $10. I got mine for $8.99

but yeah, we all buy our tanks pre-made by a professional company that makes cartomizer tanks or vivi nova rebuildable tanks. you can buy cheap tanks at any good e-cig retailer. your making me want to try to make my own now lol.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I dont think its really much possible to create your own atomizer for a home made vivi nova tank or a rebuildable tank.. thats essentially what they are.. an atomizer. Home made vivi nova tanks just don't exist as far as I know. Impossible I think. You can't create your own rebuildable atomizer unit as far as I know.. not without the right machining equipment at least... but you can make a cartomizer tank fairly easily. I know this because I've seen it on youtube before. I'm just not advising it. I mean we're in the same boat. I left my job about 2 months ago. Even before I left it, at Macy's they were only giving me 2 to 3 days a week, 4 hours a day. I was making $60 to $80 back then. I quit that for a full time labor job but my body and my mind could barely take it. My coworker that I stood next to on the line was an immature ... and he bossed me around constantly. Couldn't take it so I quit. Now I make right around $50 a week buying and selling to and from 2nd hand shops and e-bay. But I save up. I don't have many expenses my mother picks them up when I'm unemployed.. Until I find a job I just save and save and save as much as I can and then I'll treat myself to a new tank here, a 5 pack of cartos there, a new PV here, cheap $10 for 30ml juice when I have to. You'll make it man. Just don't go back to cigs man, they kill 50% of the people that smoke them. Remember that.

you can get 2 and 3ml cartomizer tanks pretty cheap. I got mine from madvapes for 3.99 and 4.99 each and I've got a 3ml and a 5ml and I want more because they come in handy. The more you have the less you need to worry about dripping. You have 4 juices that you really like? you buy 4 tanks, fill each tank up with each juice and your good to go for weeks. save up some cash and buy 3-4 carto tanks man. they come with pre-punched cartos in them so you'll basically have 3-4 cartomizers incase 1 goes bad. I find my cartos go bad a lot faster when I'm not using tanks. the tanks keep the coil wet at all times. 2 or 3 dry burns and that juice or the fiber fill of the carto can melt onto the cartomizers or block the airhole and the carto is finished. atomizers last longer if you just want to drip, but dripping sucks at work or in public. at least i think it does... so yeah, the tanks keep the coils soaked in juice at all times so the fiber fill can never melt onto them, or the juice particulates, the little microscopic flavor particles in the juice, they take more time to coagulate on the heating coils, which inevitably saves you lots of cash man.

go ahead and try to look up creating your own home made vivi nova head, or vivi nova atomizer unit, or vivi nova heating unit, but idk if your going to get anywhere. I mean Idk, when I think about it... it is essentially just a 510 to battery connection at the bottom, with a pole going up the middle of the tank, and then it somehow regulates the power i think, and then that regulator is connected to metal wire, which is the coils that vaporizes the juice. you probably need a bit of knowledge on electronics to figure it out but it may be possible? hard, and barely worth the time to make or the time to find all the components, but it MAY be possible... lol.

Last edited:

lokivapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Bakersfield,CA
www.youtube.com
Yep Yeah I've had a person help me on the forms with cartos another member for is helping me with juice for now so that helps out a lot I love how everyone on the forms are very helpful makes so much easier to never go back to smokes :)

the end is here. the end of smoking that is lol vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread