Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
My switch finally died on my chuck. I sent a msg through the main website contact link, but no reply. I need the address to send it to for repairs. I tried to clean it using the rubbing alcohol trick, no go. I am not afraid to solder myself, but I would need to know the exact switch to pick up, and how to get the end-cap off my chuck without wrecking it. How long does it take to get a switch replaced and sent back? I only have a usb pass-thru as backup, so I am now stuck to my desk when I vape.

xLowEndx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Mesa, Arizona
hi BANGER, the common return rate is 7 - 10 days I believe. I just sent mine in a week and a half ago with $8 for return shipping. You will also need to send a note with your address. With my note I asked a question about a switch that he may use so I can replace it myself in the future. I'll keep you posted, check your PM's...

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
Sometimes the switch is not dead. In fact, most of the time it's not dead.
You should try filling the battery compartment with liquid contact cleaner, and blow hard into the compartment and work switch whilst blowing.
The air pressure forces the liquid through the chuck and restores the switch operably.
I have had chucks here that were stone dead...and managed to revive the lil beggers (with a u) each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread