Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'll have to say that 99.9% of my ecig vendor & individual transactions have went off without a hitch. My stuff is normally shipped in a reasonable amount of time, if not, super fast. Recently, i've switched my e-juice to all organic flavoring, and 100% VG both in the flavoring & in the juice. I've got a thread going in the "health/safety" sub-forum just in case you are interested.

I ordered from sweet-vapes.com a few months back, a few sample bottles during a sale they had, nothing major. Their juice was nothing spectacular, but nothing completely awful either. I remembered that they had organic VG juices on their site, so when I made the switch for my health I decided to place a larger order with this company. They have a pretty website, & most of what i've heard regarding their juice, etc has been positive.

The tracking number for this large order says it was delivered, but in fact, it was not. I contacted customer support via the company's website & received a reply back from Danya. She said that the USPS often gets tracking wrong, (no surprise) & just to keep waiting for it. I let 4 days pass, & still nothing from Sweet-Vapes. I contact Dayna again, & she hastily tells me that she will remake & mail my order, but I need to contact my postal service regarding the lost package.

Finally today I get what was suppose to be the replacement order in the mail. To my surprise the package had both a cinnamon and a chocolate juice in it. (neither of which I vape).......So, i'm thinking that I received the wrong order.

On top of receiving the wrong order, one of the 15ml bottles of juice had spilled in the plastic baggie. This was obvious, because it had substantially less juice in it than the other 15ml bottles. The spilled juice had totally saturated all of the labels on the rest of the bottles.

Just in case you aren't familiar with Sweet-Vapes, the cost of their juice is a bit on the expensive side, & like I said it's nothing to rave about. However, in my case of changing to all organic/all VG, I'm nearly desperate to find "go to" vendor that prepares this juice to my liking, so the cost doesn't bother me.

I emailed Dayna again tonight regarding this order. I am also unable to "log in" to the sweet-vapes website to view my order history (another total let down).

All in all, this is probably one of the saddest e-juice transactions i've had since I started vaping. I have ordered from MOST juice vendors, & sure some of their juice isn't to my liking, but i've never had a package lost in the mail, then another one with the wrong juice, & having it spilled all over in transit. This transaction was a waste of time and money for me. Total fail on the part of Sweet-Vapes. Ya win some, & ya lose some........This time I lost. :facepalm:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I received an email from the owner of sweet-vapes.

In the email she listed exactly what I ordered. So, they indeed did sent the correct order. It also listed a pink drip tip........which I didn't receive in my package. Regarding the juice spill, blame was left to the USPS, because once it leaves her hands, she can't be responsible for it. Dayna offered to reship the entire order because of the juice spilling. I told her that it wouldn't be necessary to reship the entire order.

I originally ordered on 9/9/11. I just received the "spilled juice" yesterday. I'm pretty much just tired of this transaction.

In the end, sweet-vapes will replace packages that the USPS loses, & they even offer to replace your package if the USPS mishandles your package & makes your juice leak all over. They are fast to answer emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread