Sweet flavorful cherry juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
I've tried a few cherry flavors now, and only one has done the trick for me. Unfortunately, i'm pretty sure it was handmixed and put into an old JC bottle, seeing as it didn't have the signature JC flavor that i'm sure some of you know about. I had it at a meetup and have not been successful at figuring out who brought it and where it actually came from.

I'm looking for a sweet cherry flavor that doesn't taste like a cough drop. I have tried TW, VB, and both weren't what i'm looking for. I'm thinking maybe a black cherry flavor would be more likely to do the trick, but i'm sure there are some cherry lovers out there like myself. I love cherry kool-aid, jolly ranchers...hell, I even love cherry NyQuil. :laugh:

So, for those of you that have searched (and hopefully found) that perfect cherry flavor, where did you get it from? I have a bottle of splendex that I can add to make it sweeter, so maybe i should add that i'm most concerned about the lack of "cough drop/medicine" flavor. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread