• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Swaps & Exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

J W in Texas

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Arlington, TX
I've got both, and would like 901 batteries for magnum mods. In fact a buddy and I are making magnum mods, let me know if any locals would be interested in one.....

Great idea on a swap section btw!!!

What color do you need or does it matter? I can meet almost whenever as I have a few days off. I've got 2 or 3 just sitting here I am not using anyway. They work perfectly fine and have a slight charge already. I don't need anything in return though. Just be glad to finally say hello. BTW I look like my pic but add some weight and some grey hair starting to creep in :)

I keep forgetting to check this section. I rarely get past General Discussion as it's a lotta reading

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
I ordered two bottles of totallywicked 18 mg liquid. I ordered before I started reading a lot about e liquid.

I do not feel that this strength is necessary because i only smoke about 14-16 analogs a day.

The flavors I have are strawberry and cherry and are unused ( I havent even got them yet but probably this week)

I was wondering if anybody wanted to trade. I am pretty easy going about trading. I just want to make sure the liquid not wasted and I at least get a turnaround on my mistake.

If you have medium or low strength with similar flavors and unused, this would be amazing but I know it probably isnt likely.

I can settle for about 15 ml of liquid. or if you have a 30 ml bottle and have about half left or more that is fine too.

I live in the plano area and I really do not want to drive no longer than 30 minutes so I would say as far as carrolton, garland, north dallas or richardson anywhere in between is fine.
If you are uncomfortable with going to eachothers houses this is fine, we could meet somewhere

Anyways, If no body wants to trade thats all good as I can probably find a use for it.

Last edited:

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I ordered two bottles of totallywicked 18 mg liquid. I ordered before I started reading a lot about e liquid.

I do not feel that this strength is necessary because i only smoke about 14-16 analogs a day.

The flavors I have are strawberry and cherry and are unused ( I havent even got them yet but probably this week)

I was wondering if anybody wanted to trade. I am pretty easy going about trading. I just want to make sure the liquid not wasted and I at least get a turnaround on my mistake.

If you have medium or low strength with similar flavors and unused, this would be amazing but I know it probably isnt likely.

I can settle for about 15 ml of liquid. or if you have a 30 ml bottle and have about half left or more that is fine too.

I live in the plano area and I really do not want to drive no longer than 30 minutes so I would say as far as carrolton, garland, north dallas or richardson anywhere in between is fine.
If you are uncomfortable with going to eachothers houses this is fine, we could meet somewhere

Anyways, If no body wants to trade thats all good as I can probably find a use for it.

If you don't find someone to trade with you could cut it in half with some VG or PG - Double your liquid for a fraction of the cost :) The flavor may not be as strong but it would be good way to stock up on some backup juice.

Redrowdy111

May 15, 2009
Houston, TX
I'm a noob on here, and soaking up as much info as I can. Quick question, does anyone in the Houston area have some extra juice they might want to sell? I ordered some, but I probably wont get it for another week. Also, are there any places that sell the liquid cut with the gylicerin already, or do you have to do it yourself? I dont really understand all the lingo with the liquid yet. And would love to know more.

Also, give me a solid month or so to get into this, and order all my products, and I will be more than happy to help a fellow e-cig user out.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Johnson Creek sells VG based e-liquid.

They sell it as "Non PG" Here is their website: Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice - The Best E-Liquid in the World - Made Right Here in America

You will probably want this link as well as it has a list of most suppliers:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rum/531-general-list-suppliers.html#post11414

I don't live in Houston so I can't help you out on the juice but I wouldn't be surprised if a tobacco or head shop in Houston sells e-cigs and liquid. It will probably be 2 - 3 times what you can get it for online.

pipe6078

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
texas
help i need a charger for my dv9 from eatmall. i ordered the starter kit and did not realize it didn't come with charger. the dv 9 is the one with the atomized catridges. it's great and some of the seniors i work with are gonna love this. i just don't have the $50.00 minimuim order plus shipping this month . i really sock some $$$$ into this hobby in may. i have an extra 510 passthrough if anyones interested

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
help i need a charger for my dv9 from eatmall. i ordered the starter kit and did not realize it didn't come with charger. the dv 9 is the one with the atomized catridges. it's great and some of the seniors i work with are gonna love this. i just don't have the $50.00 minimuim order plus shipping this month . i really sock some $$$$ into this hobby in may. i have an extra 510 passthrough if anyones interested

Darn! If only I had a dv9 charger I'd swap with you. I could use a 510 passthrough. Just a suggestion... If you don't have any luck swapping out here (since the dv9 isn't as popular as the 510) you might try the ECF classifieds. If you don't mind doing the shipping thing.

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
I never noticed the dv 9 didn't come with a charger. That's odd.

Wait -- I just went and looked and it indeed comes with a charger. It's just not pictured.

CONTENTS:
* 2 pieces of DPV9 Disposable - Two long 78mm 2 hole Rechargeable Batteries - White with Amber LED

* 1 piece of DPV9 AC Charger - will charge 1x DPV9 Disposable Battery through any 110v to 240v AC Outlet (simply choose the plug type below)

* 1 piece of DPV9 Carry Case - flat style metal with black leather look vinyl inserts. Will store 5 x DPV9 Capsules and 2x DPV9 Batteries protected in moulded foam

* 5 pieces (1 pack) of DPV9 Disposable Capsules (Atomisers with filled cart) in your choice of flavor & strength, each Capsule will last 3-4 hours. Please choose below:

Edited to add that now you can sleep tonight.

Last edited:

grndir12

May 31, 2009
I have 4 10 ml bottles that I'm not too wild about. I bought these and Coffee, Cappucino, and French Vanilla and I'm keeping those.

*Camel 18 mg
*Menthol 18mg (I ussed 6-8 drops out of before I bought all the rest)
*RY Vegas 18 mg
*French Pipe 18 mg

I'm near Houston in The Woodlands and can drop them at the post office. I have a PayPal account and just want to but more of the above 3 flavors I like.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Care to give your opinion of french pipe? I tried it as well (best ecig) and thought it tasted like day old warm beer, made me nauseous. What did yours taste like?

Warm beer... :lol: I had a sampler bottle from puresmoker and couldn't stand the stuff - ick! To me the vapor it produced smelled good. I've always loved the smell of pipe smoke and that's what it smelled like to me. But the taste was awful. To date it has been the strongest flavor I've ever vaped. It didn't taste like warm beer to me. Instead it tasted something like I would imagine fermented tobacco would taste like.

I guess it's a love or hate thing because I know some people love the stuff. Kind of like the RY4 - you either like it or you don't. I happen to like RY4 :)

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
i got the black one and no charger with order. should i inquire because when i checked again it did say optional charger

I don't even see a black one offered. Are you sure you are talking about Eastmall? All they have is white and silver. Both come with chargers.

If you indeed ordered a black starter kit from them, I would email Ed or David and ask them what the deal is. ALL starter kits of ANY model should come with a charger (unless it's some kind of disposable one piece unit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread