Sure Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revealed

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
I ordered five boxes of boge 2.0 five pack cartomizers from them, at what I thought was a great price ($23 for the five boxes + free shipping). I started using them a couple of weeks later, after my supply of cartomizers and tanks ran out. Well, the very first one worked fine, then the 2nd one out of the same box was missing a part that touches the battery, so I threw that out immediately. Then I opened up a second box of the XL boge 2.0 cartos, filled it up all the way only to find out that it was dead. So at that point, two of the three cartos that I tried out of a total of 25 were no good.

I then decided to check their website to see what their return/refund policy was. Under the terms and conditions of their website, it states:
"We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 14 days from the date of purchase. In Either circumstance you Must Obtain An RMA#. An RMA# can be obtained by clicking on My Account at the top of your screen, then find the correct Order and click View Details. From there you can make a New RMA and fill it out accordingly."

So I then log into my account and pull up the order, only to find that there it states:
"Thank You For Your Purchase ! Please note: ALL of our products Have A 14 Day Warranty via RMA (EXCEPT Cartomizers & Atomizers - No Warranty). Unused products can be exchanged for like products also Via RMA - Thank You, Sure Vapes"

So far it turns out what I thought was a great deal is not that great of a deal at all. I'm hoping that I will be pleasantly surprised later to find that most of the rest of the cartos from this order work fine. However, I still believe that these discrepancies in their warranty policy should be posted on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread