• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Supreme Nicotine - Mid Rivers Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenD188

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
O'Fallon, MO
I was trying to see if there were any local dealers in the O'Fallon / St Charles area, and I stumbled upon Supreme Nicotine. I can't seem to find much information on them. I'm thinking of heading out there tomorrow to check it out and maybe try a new juice or see if theres something new for me to try.

Does anyone know of some good juice from them? The site says the price online may not be the same in store. Does anyone know how much they cost in store?

Just curious as to if anyone has been there before! I assume the selection will be the same as the other two locations.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I have. They have a good selection in general but also a little pricy. I think after tax it was like $40 for a 30 ml bottle and a 5 pack of 808 cartos (yikes). I bought 24 mg ry4 and its good, you can try out flavors their but you can only buy 30 ml bottles. All the liquid is 50/50 pg/vg. I guess you pay for convienience, if they sold smaller bottles.might go there more often but I get bored with juice flavors. Currently this is my backup shop if I run low on goods.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

BenD188

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
O'Fallon, MO
I went there today. The juices were actually very good! It's awesome that you can try samples before you buy. Yes, It's expensive. It's a great thing if I ever run out of juice. The juice is like $23.99 for a 30ml bottle... but it's a bit cheaper online. I bought a bottle to support them.

I bought the peach, it's great! I also tried a few others.

Juicy Fruit (Pretty good, tastes like the gum but with more banana)
Big Red (Don't usually like this kind of juice, but it's awesome! Awesome throat hit and SPOT ON flavor)
Pineapple (Another good one, better than other pineapples I have tried)
Code Red Mountain Dew (Was alright, just tasted like cherry with a hint of lemon-lime)

The quality of the juices were great! It was a tough choice between Peach and Big Red. Some of the accessories are a decent price, while there are some that are very high (compared to online).

It's great to have a location where I can pick up anything if I run out.

depley

Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis
We've been patronizing the Mills location since we found them in December. The Rally Squirrel juice is my go-to all day vape. It's a really nice nut blend with a great cherry/amaretto finish. The Big Red is great too. Tastes just like the gum. Some flavors are only available online, but on-line is cheaper than the stores, so it all even out in shipping. Nice folks, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread