Superman = super customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Just got home after a rather brutal Saturday at work, and what do I find--two purple packages...

"Thank you for your order! We are still waiting on flavoring for your YPV bottle. As a thank you for your patience, we are upgrading your Virus, and sending the bottle of Doodle we owe you. All our best, Clark and Katy."

That made my day. The best CS ever...

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just got home after a rather brutal Saturday at work, and what do I find--two purple packages...

"Thank you for your order! We are still waiting on flavoring for your YPV bottle. As a thank you for your patience, we are upgrading you virus, and sending the bottle of Doodle we owe you. All our best, Clark and Katy."

That made my day. The best CS ever...

I am really disappointed with the turn-around time on that flavoring by the way - part of it is back-ordered so they are are holding the whole order hostage until they can ship it complete. I appreciate your patience while we get the needed flavoring in to complete the order brother!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
We couldn't find bottles big enough for MKR, so we found a suitable can.

UNGJf42.jpg

Umm....that's IT??? :glare:

:lol:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I am really disappointed with the turn-around time on that flavoring by the way - part of it is back-ordered so they are are holding the whole order hostage until they can ship it complete. I appreciate your patience while we get the needed flavoring in to complete the order brother!

As we've said before, it's all good--it goes into the Vault for steeping whenever I get it, so no worries here...:toast:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

So you getting your flavorings via fasttech huh?!!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I kid!!!! I kid!!!! :p

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread