Super T Whistle Tip Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'll have two versions, both of stainless and perhaps some of delrin too. There will be a drip tip version and a much flatter cartomizer/juice fed box mod version.

This is a very rough prototype of the whistle tip drip tip, which will also incorporate the widemouth design of the current t-tips with the recessed funnel and biggest thru passage available in any drip tip. The final version will have the fit, finish and quality you've come to expect from Super-T.

The cartomizer/ juice feed box mod style whistle tip is similar, only with a much smaller opening ( to prevent juice from splattering up into your mouth) and a much thinner "whistle" end, the carto version also incorporates a redesigned, shorter o-ring retention end to accomodate higher bridges and some of the shallow tip wells found in cartomizers. The blueprints are already at the machine shop (dropped them off when i picked up the new anodized blue, red, black vapemates, pics coming soon) and i expect them in about two weeks.

I haven't

whistle1.jpg

whistle2.jpg

whistle3.jpg

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I was just looking for these yesterday. My wife likes the whistle tips, and I'm trying to get her to drip. She pulls her carts off and tops them like a dripper anyway. I can stop looking now. Man, I wish everything was that easy! LOL
OT-Freaky-you were the winner in the end the video contest! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread