Super-T discontinuing production of all vaping products

Status
Not open for further replies.

boog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
us
I agree with graffiti - I quit buying from super t in 2012... ordered a p+, was told 2 week lead time... received it 3 months later.
(polite) emails went unanswered... no business phone number... forum posts got deleted...
(no real business uses yahoo for their email lol)

after that, all the other super t stuff I bought was second hand.. much cheaper, and delivered much quicker. (I've sold it all since then, got tired of fiddling with washers and o-rings- good riddance :p )

I hate to see any vape co. go out of business, but the writing has been on the wall for a while.

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
If you look through the Super T forums, he posted there almost every day, often several times a day, for years.
People did occasionally post about not receiving answers to their email.
It was handled quickly every time I saw that situation arise, which was infrequently.
This isn't me saying this, that track record is there for all to see.
As for the washers and screws - once I set it up, the most i would have to adjust from battery to battery or atty to atty would be a slight twist of the center pin.
I found it to be a solid setup, with the least fiddling of any mod I have owned. I have a Precise Plus that I have used at least 3 times a week for a very long time, and with the rotation of attys on it I never have had to change the setup. No other mod has matched that.
To each their own.

Redacted

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I had a wonderful experience dealing with SuperT.
All emails answered, took care of my self inflicted problem quickly at no charge.
My workhorse functions flawlessly with every atomizer I've tried ( I have about 15 pounds of atomizers).
Today I swapped between vtc and efest flat tops with no adjustments, and only had to adjust the centerpin when rotating between the Prometheus at work and the 454 big block at home.
Because the o rings compress a bit, they didn't need changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread