Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
David, at Super-T is awesome. He offers great customer service. I had a question about a product and he called me up and helped me with it within 3 minuets. You can't get any better than that! Just got my S6 and :shock:
its amazing.
So i guess this is just a micro review for people who would like to experience Super-T and are undecided on the company. The Super Six is my 7th device, and so far it is the best PV ive had so far. Machined with excellence, And on top of that, David is always on the forums, posting and answering questions.

My only question i have is...
What button configurations do Super 6 users Have the button set as? Spring wise and washers?
I am still playing around with it trying to find the right setting for it to be safe for my pocket. So far so good! :thumbs:

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Glad you are having such great service with David.

I however am a little irritated with him. Now let me put out there these 2 things first, 1) I'm sure David is very busy, but obviously can find the time to call some of his customers. 2) I'm a very impatient man, I HATE waiting.

Now with that said, I ordered the Precise last Thursday, and emailed him asking status on Friday. On Saturday night David replied back "Yes, that was shipped via first class mail. You may have already got it today or yesterday. I don't know why, but for some reason, lately the post has been painfully slow. "

I hadn't read any of the threads about Precise shipments going out on Monday yet. But did on Saturday, so after getting this, I shot a reply back asking for clarification. I'm still waiting. I have been to the post office, of course it's not there, else I wouldn't be writing this.

Now I did order some T-Tips 2 weeks ago, but got them that same week, but I guess it's possible he could have thought I was asking about the previous order. All I want is a timely correct reply, that's all.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

I however am a little irritated with him. Now let me put out there these 2 things first, 1) I'm sure David is very busy, but obviously can find the time to call some of his customers. 2) I'm a very impatient man, I HATE waiting.

Now with that said, I ordered the Precise last Thursday, and emailed him asking status on Friday. On Saturday night David replied back "Yes, that was shipped via first class mail. You may have already got it today or yesterday. I don't know why, but for some reason, lately the post has been painfully slow. "

I hadn't read any of the threads about Precise shipments going out on Monday yet. But did on Saturday, so after getting this, I shot a reply back asking for clarification. I'm still waiting. I have been to the post office, of course it's not there, else I wouldn't be writing this.

Now I did order some T-Tips 2 weeks ago, but got them that same week, but I guess it's possible he could have thought I was asking about the previous order. All I want is a timely correct reply, that's all.

I apologize, i must have looked up your Ttip order, not realizing you were referring to a Precise order (i didn't even realize you had ordered a Precise). So when i said your "order" had shipped, i was referring to your Ttip order. Precises did not start shipping until today. I posted it in the order status threads, but those soon get buried in the Chaos and for that, i apologize. I am hoping to have all Precise Preorders shipped by Weeks end.

Kind regards,

David

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
I apologize, i must have looked up your Ttip order, not realizing you were referring to a Precise order (i didn't even realize you had ordered a Precise). So when i said your "order" had shipped, i was referring to your Ttip order. Precises did not start shipping until today. I posted it in the order status threads, but those soon get buried in the Chaos and for that, i apologize. I am hoping to have all Precise Preorders shipped by Weeks end.

Kind regards,

David

What are you saying David, mine wont get shipped untill when? You had stated in another thread that the Precice orders were being shipped today, what happened to that?

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
My only question i have is...
What button configurations do Super 6 users Have the button set as? Spring wise and washers?
I am still playing around with it trying to find the right setting for it to be safe for my pocket. So far so good! :thumbs:

First, congrats!

I think you may get a bunch of different answers on this. I think it would actually please David to see different answers on this too as he left the options open for pressure and throw. I like the long spring and two washers with the 14500.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL

You know for some reason your name looks very familiar.....I'm wondering if i have ran in to your irate posts before.....You know what.... Before i start accusing anyone let me just check to make sure......But I'm almost 99.9% sure you started this same exact nonsense with another supplier.....You know what give me a few minutes to find it....Be right back with your nonsense.....

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
I didn't say I wasn't happy, just irritated. It's not that I can't wait (even if I do HATE it), but thought it was on it's way and got excited.

For those that are on the pre-order, I firmly believe everyone ahead of me "in line" should be taken care of first, FIFO. If David (or anyone else for that matter) told me that there is a "line" and I'll have to wait, no problem. But it's like getting in a line, then being called to the window, only to be told "sorry" and get back in line.

And yes, I love analogies. :)

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Some people are never happy.....

Some of us have waited for months and some can't wait a few days...

Kris
Yea, i ordered 3 chucks and i know what my wait period is... :evil: over a month.
First, congrats!

I think you may get a bunch of different answers on this. I think it would actually please David to see different answers on this too as he left the options open for pressure and throw. I like the long spring and two washers with the 14500.

My only option is the :evil: cr2's but im using the big spring and 3 washers and so far the action in the button is perfect! Tomorrow i get my 14500 batteries and low resistance atty's this will be my main Set-up! Thanks for the Advice. :evil:

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
You know for some reason your name looks very familiar.....I'm wondering if i have ran in to your irate posts before.....You know what.... Before i start accusing anyone let me just check to make sure......But I'm almost 99.9% sure you started this same exact nonsense with another supplier.....You know what give me a few minutes to find it....Be right back with your nonsense.....

Awesome, I can't wait! Let me know if you need help finding it, I'd be glad to help you out. :)
So, you thought that (or the other one you're looking for) was an irate post huh? I'll admit it wasn't a happy post, but certainly wasn't irate. I didn't know we were only allowed happy posts here, sorry.

Wait, that can't be right, aren't you just about to flame me? That isn't going to be a happy post. OH, I get it, it's ok to say something negative ony if it's in response to someone else's negative post, right? So back to only happy posts, got it!

David, I got and love your T-Tips, and am eagerly waiting for the Precise, thank you for making such wonderfull and good looking products, you are a true artist.

Last edited:

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Back on track here with what the OP intended this thread to be....

David does have great customer service... He has answered all my question, and is very active here....

He has the best warranty there is and his products speak for themselves....

I for one am VERY happy I found Super T

Keep up the great work David!!!

Kris

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010

Some sales are just not worth the headache they bring for the small profit margin it provides....

I imagine this is one of them....

My .02

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread