Super Cheap ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholicapostle

Nov 29, 2014
Arkansas
Hey guys,
I recently stumbled on Wholesale Nicotine, Bulk e-Liquid, PG, VG and Supplies Heartlandvapes Wholesale. They have 250 ml bottles of e-juice for 19.99, they allow you to selected a nic content, but don't mention the vg to pg ratio. Obviously I'm a bit skeptical about buying that large of a bottle for such a cheap price, and I can't seem to find any reviews of the juice or supplier. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of these guys, and why isn't anyone talking about this that is a crazy price. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see what they say. I'm thinking about ordering a bottle of juice, a bottle of vg, and a bottle of flavoring to make a higher vg content depending on what they say they mix theirs at. Anyways, I'm really skeptical about ordering juice so cheap, if anyone has ordered from them I would greatly appreciate some input.

rsimpson

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
MB, South Carolina
I'm with BlueridgeDog, I'd give them a call and possibly see if they would send out a sample or 2 of whatever flavors I was interested in buying; not necessarily a free sample, I'd offer to pay for it since it is both time and money for them. Most companies will work something out in the interest of making a decent sale.

The only reservation I have about ordering bulk quantities like this is whether or not I'll still like the flavor half way through the bottle. I find I have to switch things up a little more often than that. I haven't found a flavor yet that I just can't live without having all the time

jonnychadootz

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
Westchester, NY
Last edited:

alcoholicapostle

Nov 29, 2014
Arkansas
Hey guys sorry about the delayed response. I did call them last week and spoke to a woman , she confirmed that they do sell 250ml bottles at $20 dollars. She offered a few suggestions for what flavors people tend to like. From what I can tell it's a small-medium shop that makes the juice and distributes diy kits.Today I ordered one bottle of premade ejuice, (250ml) a bottle of vg, and a bottle of flavoring. The total with shipping was under 40 dollars which is considerable cheaper than anything I have found. I will post updates when I get the stuff I ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread