• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet -Saturday, August 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Another great vape meet! Thanks to all, it was good meeting some new people too :toast:

I just had a "wild hair" thought. What about posting some kind of a sign or banner, welcoming curious smokers into our back-room area there at AJ's? Something along the lines of "c'mon in and ask us what we're doing" sort of thing

I mean here we are meeting 1x each month at a bar with bunch of smokers sitting not all that far away. But we are in a separate room, sort of daunting to most folks not knowing whether they would be truly welcomed.

I am totally willing to make up and pay for a sign, if anybody else thinks would be a good idea

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
I just had a "wild hair" thought. What about posting some kind of a sign or banner, welcoming curious smokers into our back-room area there at AJ's?

That or similar would be a great idea. ECF style business cards left at the bar or tables with info and URLs might work too. Y'all know the place well. Let me know if I can help.

Is the meet always in largo?

The way I understand it is that recently it's been at AJ's. There are other vape events elsewhere in the State too.

I'm also fairly sure Classy and Pete intend to take over a small island in the near future. They're always plotting something. ;-)

Sent from my TARDIS

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I wonder where Rob has disappeared to? Hey Rob, if you show up the first rum and coke is on me!!!
Rob has been working 100+ hours/week getting (things) operating efficiently! I really wanted to be there but was just too exhausted to make it. I actually crashed about 9pm, that's a first. I'll be there next month, see you then. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Rob has been working 100+ hours/week getting (things) operating efficiently! I really wanted to be there but was just too exhausted to make it. I actually crashed about 9pm, that's a first. I'll be there next month, see you then. :)

I have heard of this mythical (thing) - where is this going to be if I may know? -Magnus

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Good to hear from you Rob and we all look forward to seeing you next month.
Hey Mangus, I didn't know you lived in Dunedin! We're freakin' neighbors.

Well, I'm living out of a hotel in Clearwater at the moment but hope to get back into Dunedin real soon. It was great meeting you, see you next time too. -Magnus

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
Sounds like you have your hands full with the new place. Hope everything is going well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread