Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Matamata, New Zealand
newsunshine :)

Some feedback for you. I have shopped with Health Cabin for a long time now. I see you have a sale currently and put $100 of product into my cart to check the postage costs before ordering. It will cost me $30 postage to order these items and that makes the goods expensive compared to another site that is offering free shipping. I would like to support Health Cabin but as costs are escalating every where I must look for the best prices including delivery, Please don't tell me to order $250 to get free postage as honestly you do not have $250 of product that I wish to buy. I think as a company you need to look at your postage costs. To spend 30% extra for postage costs is getting way above what you are offering in discounts. Thanks for reading :)

dinth

Jul 11, 2012
London
Vision STV nova, V3+, Victory Bottom Coil Tank , Nano, Kanger EVOD, MT3 and more are discounted.

Sure. Those are great discounts for somebody who is starting his vaping adventure. But when somebody is vaping (like me or many other people here) already year or so - those people already have big selection of cartomizers. It would be really nice when at least spare parts of them would be discounted - as a smile for people who already bought them.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Sure. Those are great discounts for somebody who is starting his vaping adventure. But when somebody is vaping (like me or many other people here) already year or so - those people already have big selection of cartomizers. It would be really nice when at least spare parts of them would be discounted - as a smile for people who already bought them.

dual coils of V3+, Coils of Evod, Evod Tube are also discounted. :)

dinth

Jul 11, 2012
London
dual coils of V3+, Coils of Evod, Evod Tube are also discounted. :)

And how many coils i need to order to make postage cost reasonable ? :oops::p
Dont get me wrong, i like buying in Your shop and i make my biggest orders there, but Ive expected much more from "Summer sale". Other shops make such discounts everyday, without advertising it as "sale".

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
And how many coils i need to order to make postage cost reasonable ? :oops::p
Dont get me wrong, i like buying in Your shop and i make my biggest orders there, but Ive expected much more from "Summer sale". Other shops make such discounts everyday, without advertising it as "sale".

We may consider adding more discounted products later when some current discounted items are sold out. :)

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
Does that mean there will be an additional discount of the entire order over and above the discounted items in the order?

Errol

Yes, it is.

Oh I really need an Evic kit for my girlfriend and has hoped it will be in the list, but now I must look into some other sites which offer a real bargan with much lower price and free shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread