Summary of issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I'm new here I haven't even tried vaping yet. I ordered My first ecig from Bloog and will perhaps get it today. But I wanted to thank you Cryx for all your efforts on this subject. As someone who has just learned of ecigs I have a lot of reservations about the quality of the products. From the reviews and other posts I've read it seemed like the Bloog was right for me. I've been learning a great deal here on the forum and decided to give it a try. Thanks to you Cryx I feel that I'm much more informed now and I'm sure informed customers can only result in aqn improved product.

Also, I wanted to say to Leaford that I was glad to see his respectful reply to your concerns. This is the kind of response from a company that earns my respect and confidence.

Thanks Louie!

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Hey Popeye,
Just a little insite I picked up from other threads here on the Bloog.
Yes the "burnt" taste you are getting is probably due to a dry carto. Just had my RY4 do it to me a minute ago.
From what I read, anybody correct me if I'm wrong, there was mention in another thread about inconsistencies with filling of new cartos which could end up with one actually being half filled. That issue is being looked into and hopefully solved.

I was a pack to a pack and half smoker. My cartos last me at least all day and sometimes into the next day depending on my vape rate.

In your later post, there is also (was)a contest to design new bottle labels, which tells me that Bloog is in fact going to start selling their own brand of juice. I'm really looking forward to this as well. Like to keep my money in one place, plus know that my juice is designed for my Maxx.

Hope this helps.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hey Popeye,
Just a little insite I picked up from other threads here on the Bloog.
Yes the "burnt" taste you are getting is probably due to a dry carto. Just had my RY4 do it to me a minute ago.
From what I read, anybody correct me if I'm wrong, there was mention in another thread about inconsistencies with filling of new cartos which could end up with one actually being half filled. That issue is being looked into and hopefully solved.

I was a pack to a pack and half smoker. My cartos last me at least all day and sometimes into the next day depending on my vape rate.

In your later post, there is also (was)a contest to design new bottle labels, which tells me that Bloog is in fact going to start selling their own brand of juice. I'm really looking forward to this as well. Like to keep my money in one place, plus know that my juice is designed for my Maxx.

Hope this helps.

No, there've been no inconsistant fills. THat's one of the advantages of our manufacturer, carto filling is done by an automated machine so every cart is filled with precisely 1.0ml. We had one batch of defective RY4s, and one early guess was that they may have been over or underfilled. But that didn't pan out as additional feedback came in, and I'm pretty sure it was an assembly error on that one batch which left them leaky for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread