Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Hmm Biancamontgomery made a video .. I'll see if I can find it. basically you pull it all apart. Rinse. Then you put the grommet on one end of the new carto, then you slide it into the tank. then you put the other grommet on. then you wiggle it all around till it fits. and hope it is air tight! You'd think that since those grommets hold the carto in a death grip that they would be air tight, but I found that in many cases.. they eventually flood. The culprit is air coming into the tank, through a break in the grommet's seal. I didn't find it hard at all to put it back together but I've read where others did. Once you get it together and fill the tank, vape in front of a mirror, watching the seals closely.. if you see any air bubbles coming through the seals as you vape.. it will leak (sooner rather than later) the air leaks will cause the pressure inside the tank to build up until that pressure forces the juice into the punched hole in the carto and out the bottom of the carto. Not pretty or fun. The fill hole can be used to maybe even out the pressure but if there is an air leak the pressure will keep rebuilding and flooding will follow.

When I find that video.. I'll post a link.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Hi - I just went thru that myself w/the sub, I almost thought that this was my own thread. First get all the juice out -Just take your fingernail & gently loosen the bottom grommet (black plug) the others are kinda attached to it & will come out w/it. Then you can either place the battery end of the carto on a table so that you gently push the carto up or you can just pull the carto (mouth end) out. The top grommet will come out w/it or you can do a little wiggle. Then just go in reverse w/the new cart. It's really simple, if I can do it - I'm certain you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread