Strictly E-Juice: Strictly Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsunset327

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Montana
I went on Strictly to get 30mL of Cohiba because I just love it and noticed a new line of "premier" flavors that included gum, fruits, and one called Strictly Inferno.

I've heard all the positive reviews of Atomic Cinnacide but haven't gotten around to ordering that just yet so included 15mL of the inferno (24mg)with my Cohiba. If you haven't read my Cohiba review, it's like 555 on steroids. Smells like it but tastes just a little more ...cigar-y? Massive vapor.

Anyway, here's the Strictly Inferno. I don't like to mix strong flavors so used a new atty.

Flavor: 5/5. It's mouthwatering and amazing. Tastes just like an atomic fireball candy. The first vape had that weird primer taste but that went away after a few minutes.

Throat Hit: 0/5. Even the biggest drags net little throat hit. It does leave a pleasant feeling in your mouth though. I just want to hold the vapor in my mouth forever haha.

EDIT: I tried this on an older atty I cleaned out and the throat hit might have jumped to about 3/5. The new one may just be too "new".

Vapor: 5/5. I do use a USB passthrough so am used to lots of vapor. This doesn't let you down at all. Huge cinnamon clouds fill my house and everyone noticed the smell right away.

Overall: 5/5. I usually NEED throat hit or I simply won't vape it but this is the exception. It's delicous, powerful, and I have to put it away or it will be gone and I'll have a big headache.

Next time will be a mega order of Backwoods flavors depending on stupid Paypal.

Edit #2: I'm ruined. I don't want anything else BUT that cinnamon and my taste buds are all screwy now :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread