Strawberry Cream Slide (Neapolitan ice cream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
All flavors were TFA, per usual.

Strawberry 4%
Vanilla Swirl 3%
Butterscotch 3%
Pistachio 2%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Caramel Candy 2%
Whipped Cream 2%
Sweet Cream 1%
Toasted Almond 1%

Smell: Strawberry ice cream with hints of cream and nuts.

Taste: Cream on the inhale with a delightful strawberry and vanilla ice cream on exhale. The almond, pistachio, butterscotch, and dark creams collide in this recipe to replicate a slight chocolate-like taste. This is a Neapolitan ice cream e-liquid with emphasis on the strawberry ice cream.

If you like The Standard - Tater ... you're going to be a VERY happy DIYer. :2cool:

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
Is this your own creation tc and have you got other versions of it? Just checking what I have on hand I may have little choice but to sub a few things as I have an order on the way so missed the boat this time around:(

Going to try VIenna cream instead of sweet cream and maybe 2-3% Vanilla bean Ice Cream as well. All the rest I have got so will make up a test batch this weekend.

Really I'm not looking for a tater clone, just something nice to get a break from Custard's:)

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
All my recipes are my own creations. You can find all of them on by blog here on ECF or my own blog site here.

Go ahead and sub a few flavors if need be .... why not? That's part of what makes DIY fun! My recipes are not set in stone, rather a starting point to specific flavor profiles that YOU can explore. If you like the original recipe ... great. If you think a tweak or two would make it better for your needs ... go for it!

Frankly, alot of the recipes I post end up tweaked to suit my own desires. But I post what I post because I feel it's a great starting point for anyone interested in my base flavor profiles. Have fun man ... and don't sweat making the recipe 100% to what I post. Very few (if anyone) is going to have every flavor posted in the DIY recipe section to begin with.

A different cream and some Vanilla bean? Sounds yummy! MIX DAT SHEIT! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread