Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang!
Hope everyone had a great week!
The lease has been signed and it's official! Our second store will open in Warner Robins Georgia on Watson Blvd soon! We will be announcing an open date very soon.
We added a few new item and have restocked many popular items this week. We have a few more new items on the way and they should arrive soon. As always, if you see something you'd like to see us carry, please let us know and we will check into it.

New Items...
Kanger Aerotank in new colors!
Smoktech Pyrex RSST Genesis Atomizer
Stainless Steel Pipe Drip Tips
Stainless Steel/Acrylic Hybrid Drip Tips
510 Wood Drip Tips
iTaste Universal USB Cable

On Order...(if you're logged in, you can hit the "notify me" button and we'll send an email when they are restocked.)
Aspire Nautilus Tanks and coils- due in Monday 2/24
Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh 30A batteries-flat top
Efest 18650 35A battery- flat top
LCD chargers- 2 battery
Jwraps for the innokin VTR and MVP
Capella Flavors
All AW batteries, including the 18650-1600mah will be added back into stock by request.
Vamo 5 mods, the ever popular Vamo with a new look!
Euforia V2- yes, this is the new V2 clone and it's awesome!
A brand new mod for everyone to check out! We really like this mod and decided to add it, we think you'll like it!

Sales...
Deal of the Weekend (website and store until Wednesday evening)- AGA-T2+ Genesis R/A with Pyrex Tank- $15.99
Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF on website orders.

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia
So glad you are opening a store in WR. I love the Macon store, but I live closer to WR. I know you said it is going to be on Watson, but where?

I saw in another thread that someone posted that they could place an online order and pick it up in the store the next day. Will we be able to do this in the new location?

Btw, please hurry and open! I do my shopping in WR and actually went to that "store" in the mall. NOT a good experience and I left empty handed. :glare:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Debi- The new store is in the same plaza as Honey Baked Ham, next to Game on.
The store pickup will only be available for pick up at the Macon store due to this being the location of our warehouse and all online activity is conducted from there.
I promise you, we're moving as quickly to open as possible. :) It won't be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread