• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Store in Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

next week I'll be in Vegas and it would be interesting to see/buy some new devices or liquids from the "other side of the world". Is there a store?
Thanks for answers. Hope it's ok to post here in the sub-forum..
Greets from Germany
Frody
Frody, PM me. Pretty sure I can help you out...

Frody

Mar 21, 2009
Germany
This is "Sin City" where "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" ...
I will remember that. ;-)

..Though I think he was talking about their wives...
Right. But maybe, the hotel is also a expensive place to stay. Better take them with us to keep (a bit of) control of the credit-card. :)

Hey Frody, we had some of your Air Force here for maneuvers... I was born in Landstuhl too...
Yes, there's a good cooperation and many friendships with us soldiers and their families here in Germany. Hope, you had a good time in Germany?

Frody, PM me. Pretty sure I can help you out...

I will do. Thanks for your help.

BiohazardVideo

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Unfortunately we left not too long after I was born, but one day I would love to visit. What part do you live? Is vaping any easier there in regards to public opinion? When you visit, check out the strip, but definitely hit Fremont. Free bands and cheap alcohol plus the light shows are great... The fiance and I love Fremont best...

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I visited Sin City ecig shop at the Swap-Meet. The guy was very nice and knowledgable. Life time replacement on all parts, if i understood him correctly. Sold me some juice. He also had what looked to be a nifty starter set for sale---something like $80.00. I am not in the market for a new cig but could someone tell me anything about this set? Any reviews? It has "Pro" in its name. You can see it on the Sin City Vapor site: Vapor Kit Special

There is also another vendor at the swap-meet, but I didn't care for his carts. They were 5$ for a pack of ten but they were snug fitting on my Xhale02 and the draw was very hard, little vapor. I didn't examine his starter product.

I know that area, it was a real blast in 1980.... Right by St. Helens, I remember watching from Olympia, was he there then?
Hey Bio, sorry 'bout the delay...things still nuts on our end. He was asleep in Everette, having driven past it just a few hours earlier...he tells a good story about it - ask him at the club meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread