Stop Me From Buying a Vaporesso Luxe X Pro

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I'm about ready to pull the trigger, tell me something bad about the APV, Brand or the coils.

Currently vaping on a Geekvape AP2 which I'm satisfied with.
But the New Vaporesso Luxe X Pro is just so Cool with so many features.

Pro
1. Adjustable voltage
2. Very conservative Design. I'm looking for something that won't attract too much attention
3. 1500 Mah Battery
4. Adjustable Air
5. I need a backup in case something happens to my AP2
6. Reasonably Priced

Cons:
1. Money is super tight
2. It comes with .4 and .6 atty and I'm used to vaping 25mg - 40mg with a 1.2 Ohm atty
3. I got questions about if a 1500mah battery will last long enough at the around 20 Watts I'll be vaping at.
4. Might be too big and bulky.
5. Did I mention that Money is super tight!
6. My Wife will kill me

Stop Me Please!

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLongo22

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
I'm about ready to pull the trigger, tell me something bad about the APV, Brand or the coils.

Currently Vaping on a Geekvape AP2 which I'm satisfied with.

Pro
1. Adjustable voltage
2. Very conservative Design. I'm looking for something that won't attract too much attention
3. 1500 Mah Battery
4. Adjustable Air
6. Reasonably Priced

Cons:
1. Money is super tight
2. It comes with .4 and .6 atty and I'm used to Vaping 25mg - 40mg with a 1.2 Ohm atty
3. I got questions about if a 1500mah battery will last long enough at the around 20 Watts I'll be vaping at.
6. My Wife will kill me

Currently Vaping on a Geekvape AP2 which I'm satisfied with.

Pro
1. Adjustable voltage
3. 1500 Mah Battery
4. Adjustable Air
6. Reasonably Priced

Cons:
1. Money is super tight
2. It comes with .4 and .6 atty and I'm used to Vaping 25mg - 40mg with a 1.2 Ohm atty
6. My Wife will kill me

Stop Me Please!

Why would you not go for the Luxe XR Pro Max with its 2800 Mah battery? I made a post about it here Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Review.
I recently upgraded to the Max so I've got a couple of Luxe XR Pro batteries going spare that I only used for around 3 months. If you're in the UK I can let you have them cheap but you'd have to get your own pods.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
Well, i am sorry to be an enabler here, but since you only have one vape it is more than reasonable to get another. Also because of the rulez:
Always have backups for your backups:rules:

Yes, a new mod is expensive, but it would be much more expensive if you went back to smoking, wouldn't it?

As for the device... i really don't know. Maybe do some more research? If you are used to 1.2 ohm coils
you might not be happy with the vape from a 0.4 or 0.6,

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm sorry but you've come to the wrong place to be talked OUT of something vape. ;):lol:

This is ECF, otherwise known as:

enabler u.png

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well, i am sorry to be an enabler here, but since you only have one vape it is more than reasonable to get another. Also because of the rulez:
Always have backups for your backups:rules:

Yes, a new mod is expensive, but it would be much more expensive if you went back to smoking, wouldn't it?

As for the device... i really don't know. Maybe do some more research? If you are used to 1.2 ohm coils
you might not be happy with the vape from a 0.4 or 0.6,
Yes Enable me!
Backups are a necessity!!
Expensive is relative, if it lasts for a year that only around $4.00 per month, with all these features except for a bigger battery can't see a reason why I won't be happy with it. Until the next time I find a unit to lust after!

Plus my Wifes is out of town for a month and I can put off the ragging for awhile.

I researched everything and I jlike the design and style as well as the features.

Actually it turns out that it's is compatible with Luxe XR coils which go up to 1.2 Ohm but I found out that for my current juice on my Geekvape AP2 the ideal coil is the .6Ohm. Turns out that for my juice 1.2 Ohm is a little cool.

Reactions: gotch23

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Why would you not go for the Luxe XR Pro Max with its 2800 Mah battery? I made a post about it here Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Review.
I recently upgraded to the Max so I've got a couple of Luxe XR Pro batteries going spare that I only used for around 3 months. If you're in the UK I can let you have them cheap but you'd have to get your own pods.
Thank you for the offer but I'm in the states. I considered the XR Max but it's bigger and heavier. Plus the LED's I like a more stealthy device.

The 2800mah battery is awesome. Sigh...

ridethespiral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton AB, Canada
I've been using the XR max for a week now and love it. The weight of it is perfect and feels quality :) and it's still a pretty small device and both the pro and max appear to be the same size. You can also turn off the LEDs just not the screen.

The GTX coils for the xr pods come in a huge range of resistances so you can MTL high nic as well.

I don't think you can go wrong with either device tbh

• Winner
Reactions: niczgreat

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I went into
I've been using the XR max for a week now and love it. The weight of it is perfect and feels quality :) and it's still a pretty small device and both the pro and max appear to be the same size. You can also turn off the LEDs just not the screen.

The GTX coils for the xr pods come in a huge range of resistances so you can MTL high nic as well.

I don't think you can go wrong with either device tbh
Your advice is sound!
Size and weight are subjective. I went into a vape shop to double check and the xr max is a little too big and heavy for me.
I pulled the trigger and bought the Luxe X Pro. No one on this thread had a compelling reason not to. Sigh...

So far I'm a happy camper. I've been vaping on the .6 Ohm and lowered my nic level to around 20mg/ml (Nic Salts) vaping at 22 Watts. Also been DTL with the Air Flow all the way open. If I have one complaint, I wish they had an option to lock the device while keeping the automatic draw on.

For me It's the maximum size for my preference which is being more stealthy.

It takes all of the regular Luxe pods/Coils and the XR Pods/Coils too. I ended up making a second purchase and buying the empty XR Pod and a pack of the .6 Ohm GTX Coils. I'm hoping that it's as good a vape as the .60 Ohm Mesh Pod that came with the device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbadawgg

Users who are viewing this thread