Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hello everyone!
First and foremost. THANK YOU! For all your love and support!
I'm very sorry that I haven't had much of a chance to reply to all of your loving and concerned e-mails. Please know that I am extremely grateful and have read everything thoroughly and beamed with so much love. For a small update, I'm still feeling symptoms and the causes are still to be determined. I have been going through numerous tests from multiple Ekg's cardiograms and blood work. Everything so far is still trial and error to the root and we're now waiting on test results from my thyroid and echo cardiogram. I have been feeling better as time progresses only suffer from minimal attacks.

**UPDATE** Went back into the Emergency room last night from chest pain. Went through yet another EKG,chest x-ray, and extensive blood work targeting almost anything. All of which that came back negative. While this is good news, it is still saddening because I just know something is wrong with me...

Anyway. lets move on to the good stuff!

As some of you know we have been working hard to perfect our 510 cartomizer's for 3.4-4.2V. The testing is proving to outstanding results and production is underway! We have them coming in hard tip and Soft tip variations and will be available shortly!

Our Current line of 510 cartomizer's have proven to be at optimum levels at 5V and will be going on sale at the end of this message for only $1.50 each! That's only 7.50 per 5-pack!

The New Chameleon is taking time to develop as we are seeking to have them made right here in the US. We have caught a few snags in this development, but haven't given up yet!

In the mean time, we are slashing prices into the Chameleon's accessories, such as USB pass-through and Extension sleeve. The UsB pass-through will be available for only $19.99 and the Extension Sleeve for only $9.99.
We have also Chameleon replacement switches and Chameleon Black O rings on the store for your convenience.

Our infamous 510 2.0Ω atomizer's are back in stock! While we still favor Sailebao's version, we decided to take the JOye-ful side of things this time around and have had these specialty 1.8-2.0Ω produced from the original manufacture that started it all. We still feel no one can beat the original manufacture's at their own game. so rest assured that our 901 and 801 series will remain with Sailebao's tender care.

Again, From old familiar genuine faces to new friends. I personally thank you for everything and please know, vocally or silently I am always sending the love right back to you.
Sincerely your friend and supplier,
Isaac Abraham
Http://www.IkenVape.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread