STLTH's Ruined Me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
So, I own a lot of vape devices. From AIOs to MOD & Tank systems to Closed & Refillable Pods. Three weeks ago someone recommended for me to try the STLTH. It seemed like an innocent suggestion as it's only $24.99 for the starter kit (battery + 1 x 2ml pod). After using this device for 3-weeks, I can't vape anything else. Even my favorite devices don't give me the same satisfaction any longer. The flavour and hit from this little device is damn good. For those that don't know it, it's a predominantly Canadian sold, closed pod system. 420 Mah Battery - 2 ml closed pods with either 3.5% salt nicotine or 5% salt nicotine. The pods are draw activated. 2nd Gen pods use organic cotton coils. Never tried the 1st gen pods, which were ceramic coils, but apparently those were prone to leaking.

A Three pack of Pods cost $14.99 CDN for Stlth brand pods & $15.99 CDN for 3rd party pods. So, more expensive than an open system, but the least expensive closed pod system to use. 1 Pod will last 2-3 days generally. So I can easily get a full week of vaping for $14.99

Some of the flavours I've tried:

Dark Thirty by Rope Cut - 3.5% nicotine - - 9/10 plumb tobacco with rum & raisin. Lovely ADV, works with any type of food or drink. I've purchased this eliquid before in bottles, but it's even better on the STLTH.

Loose Canon by Rope Cut - 3.5% nicotine - - 7/10 a descent RY4 tobacco, but nothing that sets it apart from the huge amount of RY4s on the market. Has a taste of Tobacco, Nuts and Caramel. Despite being a sweet tobacco, it pairs very well with most things.

Skipper by Rope Cut - 3.5% nicotine - - 8/10 one of the best Vanilla Custard Tobacco’s I’ve ever vaped. Perfectly balanced and rounded Taste. It’s perfect with coffee and after eating, but too sweet to vape with beer or wine.

Mango by STLTH - 9/10 the best mango flavour I vaped, it taste like eating sun-dried mango. I’ll use this anytime I’m not drinking coffee, for the coffee drinking times, I’ll swap this out with one of the tobacco flavours.

Berry Blast by STLTH - 6/10 not bad tasting, but tastes more like berry flavoured cotton candy vs. actual berries.

Tobacco by STLTH - 8/10 a very well balanced, slightly sweet tobacco taste with a hint of chamomile. I use this as an ADV and will be buying this flavour most often, as it pairs well with everything.

There’s plenty of more flavours to try from STLTH, Hope & Naked 100. I’ll update this list when I’ve tried a few more.

If you’re in Canada, and know a friend that is a smoker, and looking to switch to vaping. I’d recommend this kit over just about anything else on the market.

Cheers,
M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread