Still hacking up brown chunks after 3 months.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
At first I thought it was just my lungs clearing out. I mean the amount I hack up is far less but I am starting to get worried. I have no medical insurance to see a DR. Should I be worried? Even my dad that quit after over 35 years says his is clear when he hacks now. I smoked for around 12 years. We have both been on ecigs the same amount of time. He was vaping 18mg and I have been vaping 25mg. Not sure if that makes a differance.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I continued to hack what would best be described as light brown globs for at least 6 months after quiting the analogs .. 40 year smoker .. my DR seemed to think it was not only a cleanout but some PG / VG buildup in my lungs as well .. it's gotten to be less and less ..

Thanks for the input. Has me thinking. I seen where someone said not to inhale and that the nic is absorbed better in the mouth anyways. Maybe I should stop inhaling? Its hard not to inhale thats for sure.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Thanks for the input. Has me thinking. I seen where someone said not to inhale and that the nic is absorbed better in the mouth anyways. Maybe I should stop inhaling? Its hard not to inhale thats for sure.

That's totally up to you .. and Bill Clinton never inhaled, either ..

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
When I get the flu it is a bad, bad situation. Had a friend visit from NY the other day and they brought me a nasty bug as a gift. I must have a extra mucus production chromosome or something :)

Long story short, instead of being completely out of commission for about 4-5 days, as was the case when I smoked, I was up and about this time around. I didn't feel well, but I was much better than in the past. The other thing I discovered is that all phlegm has changed color. It is much, much lighter than before. I would say it is clear.

Too much info? Probably. On the other hand, this is the topic........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread