• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

STICK-ME: How to find your F@H link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Like when you sign up for F@H on your profile.
It asks for a link.
I just need to know where to find it...

AHhhh. You have to go to your stats page and copy the URL address, then paste it in the box where they are asking for it. I think. I'm sure someone who knows for sure will confirm.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
When you click your name it should go there automatically, but if you have no work units turned in yet it will not go anywhere.
once you have work units turned in if it does not work , find your page by going to the team and clicking your name, copy the URL. under preferences is a box for stats link, choose custom on donor stats and past in the URL, hit save and restart the program. now clicking your name will take you to your stats within the team (if work is turned in)

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I'm confused...what do you guys mean by 'turn in' work....I was under the impression that you download the program, it runs in the background and you do nothing....help!

you are correct! you don't have much to do with it. the program isnt just running blindly, it will download little pieces of date that the researchers need to have calculated, when it's done the program will send it back to the main server, the server says "thanks, you did work unit number _______ and that is worth this many points. now that your done have another piece to work on for a few days" it does it all automatically, so we when talking about this use the term turn in work but we dont have to actually do it ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread