Steve and family arrive in TN safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Ok, even though it says here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/puresmoker/8151-puresmokers-move-underway-schedule.html that Steve will be open on the 17th. That's not what I'm being told now. We will have to be patient a few more days while they get settled and unpacked. We've all been there and understand what it's like to move. Steve it positioning himself to provide service beyond anything out there. It'll be worth the wait!:thumbs:

Ah! But the website states this:

"PureSmoker.com will have a Grand Re-Opening with FULL STOCK and a new product or two on March 20th !!!"

And if I'd just driven cross-country and still had to sleep:sleep:, get settled in and organized, I would give myself the time to do that. ;)

(My son's been out of town for 10 days and I'm out of "mom" practice. So that's my "mom" advice. :rolleyes: )

Edit: Sorry for the huge typeface. I just copied and pasted it from PS's website. :p

Last edited:

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
Thanks everyone for the great words orf encouragement.
Steve and Joanna did make it into town as of Saturday night. They had a uhaul filled with product and furniture and 3 furbabies. We did get everything off the uhaul that night but internet,cable, and telephones haven't been hooked up yet so it might be close to the 20th before we start getting everything going again.

I do apologize for any emails also that haven't been attended to right now because of the move. Please be patient when emailing us while we get everything settled and back up to PureSmoker standards. If you are within the 14 day warranty when emailing us we will still take a look at getting the replacement out to you as soon as possible.

Just remember it's like starting a business all over again when you have to move from another state. Banks, taxes, licenses, P.O. boxes... etc.
Thanks for all the support during the move everyone!
We won't let you down!
-Daniel

walkman4169

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
south warren
Thanks everyone for the great words orf encouragement.
Steve and Joanna did make it into town as of Saturday night. They had a uhaul filled with product and furniture and 3 furbabies. We did get everything off the uhaul that night but internet,cable, and telephones haven't been hooked up yet so it might be close to the 20th before we start getting everything going again.

I do apologize for any emails also that haven't been attended to right now because of the move. Please be patient when emailing us while we get everything settled and back up to PureSmoker standards. If you are within the 14 day warranty when emailing us we will still take a look at getting the replacement out to you as soon as possible.

Just remember it's like starting a business all over again when you have to move from another state. Banks, taxes, licenses, P.O. boxes... etc.
Thanks for all the support during the move everyone!
We won't let you down!
-Daniel
cool glad you guys made it safe im trying to hold on with my one good battery and passthru till i can send the bad battery back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread