Steeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
I just got a new order in of some B Mild juice from Unsmoke.us. It just dont taste right, I had a bottle of RY4 I returned when I first started vaping (from a differnt company never had any problems from Unsmoke). But now I have heard about "steeping", (the RY4 probably needed some steeping just didnt know about it). So I just saw the born on date was the 8th so its a fresh batch of juice so Im thinking it needs to "steep"? How long does steeping take? I also keep my juices in the fridge (was recommended to store in a cool dark place or refrigerator).

brianishiwa

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Would steeping help a new juice I got that tastes faintly of rancid cooking oil?

Hey Sandy. Just wanted to say thank you...I have some juices that are good for the first few days in the carto...but then gets weird and turns the fiber yellow. No matter the flavor, they all end up with this same dank smell which I couldn't describe. You hit the nail on the head, it's rancid cooking oil odor. I think some vendors are using a vegetable glycerin that doesn't last very long before going bad. Thanks for giving me the perfect description to write to the vendor. It's really gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread