Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Got some flavors and they are wow right out of the bottle. Wish all ejuice I had tasted this great. Usually some juices taste better after a couple of weeks or months steeping. I am wondering if the organic flavors in xtra xtra strong need to steep. This juice is amazing now. Wondering if it gets better with time.

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
Here's Annette's spin on steeping - Do Virgin Vapor Organic E-liquids Need Steeping? | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes . I've been buying most of my juice with extra flavor so the taste difference between steeped and unsteeped (that's personal steeping, she pre-steeps her stock stuff) is not that much, but noticeable. Now if you buy any ECO juices, you'll want to steep them, IMO. I have some ECO blueberry cheesecake that was good after 2 weeks, but after 4 weeks, wow. Just wow.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Got some flavors and they are wow right out of the bottle. Wish all ejuice I had tasted this great. Usually some juices taste better after a couple of weeks or months steeping. I am wondering if the organic flavors in xtra xtra strong need to steep. This juice is amazing now. Wondering if it gets better with time.

I agree that VV juices are amazing. I'm so spoiled now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread