Steeping and AVE Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Do AVE Juices need time to steep before they reach their full potential, or are they ready to rock right out the bottle? I understand that for the most part, it's tobacco flavored juices that benefit most from steeping, and I'm wondering if that's the case with AVE?

I just got an order with Bobas, Gorilla, Havana Gold, Chai and Hype. I have some Bobas and 555 left from a previous order, so my new order can rest for a while if that's recommended.

Thanks

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I vape it all fresh but I do get some customers who prefer to steep. In this case it boils down to preference. .. okay I guess I'm not being much help here. I should let someone else answer, especially anyone who steeps their liquids.

Do AVE Juices need time to steep before they reach their full potential, or are they ready to rock right out the bottle? I understand that for the most part, it's tobacco flavored juices that benefit most from steeping, and I'm wondering if that's the case with AVE?

I just got an order with Bobas, Gorilla, Havana Gold, Chai and Hype. I have some Bobas and 555 left from a previous order, so my new order can rest for a while if that's recommended.

Thanks

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
They burn alright when they are not steeped but I would recommend having them steeped before you use it on your atomizer. When they are steeped, the liquid should be less thick (I think) and the flavor is more consistent. And due to less thickness, the atomizer will give a longer and better performance until the next cleaning/maintenance. My AVE Havana Gold juice was pretty thick when I got it but then it started to get more watery and flavor started to get even better, most notably my atomizer was kicking my ... after the steeping. Same thing with Christy's Capp, it came steeped I believe since it was more watery and it vaporized very well.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
The juice is great no matter how the hell you run it, I always buy in the 100ml bottles (placed another order today ( No 100ml Bottles in Bubas :( ) didnt make me happy to say the least, however Ben is one heck of a guy and mixes the best dam liquids I have vaped in my journey to this point, almost 3 yrs now.

Back to the steep or not steep, I love all my juices fresh, I think steeping is for the birds, well a week to 3 is OK for some juices but if I don't like a juice out of the box I'm personally never going to like that juice, it's just how I am and fresh Nic is also another stickler for me, I DIY a good bit as well and go through 250ml's of juice in a pretty short time and re up fresh Nic as often as I can. Back to the Bubas and all the Ave juice, I find it is all vapeable right out of the shoot, in fact I like it best like this, I wished I could just have fresh bottle sent to me every week and once Ben moves and is set up again I very well may just do this, I know exactly how much a week I go through of this awesomeness juice and a weekly delivery is about right on time come the 2nd week of June (Right Ben ) :rickroll: I love the thick as glue juice and it's a must have for me, he gets the flavors to really shine and there is no other match to this juice bar none it is the best in my book.!!!!

Ben = nvoice Number: 8368
Customer ID: 705 = Flavor me up big man, bumpity bump bump bump:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Oh yea, I forgot to mention something vastly important. Taste is always and will be subjectively different amongst each individual. One might like it non-steeped or fresh out of the box and others might like it steeped. In the end, it is all based on personal preference and it is for you to decide what you like or what you don't like.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
(placed another order today ( No 100ml Bottles in Bubas :( ) didnt make me happy to say the least,

I apologize for this folks. Boba's and Gorilla juice got hit hard...almost savagely after I announced the move and what that entailed. We do have shipments coming in that might get us back up and running on Boba's and Gorilla Juice for a bit but from a logistics standpoint I can't say when that will be. I can say that when it does go back up it looks like it'll get raided quick. I'll make sure to post here well in advance (a day or so) before it goes back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread