Stealth-Juice: Vaporless E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBiker

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
South Mississippi
Even if you deal with the vapor, what about the light? I like it at home but in public it calls too much attention. I would like to see an on/off switch or at least a battery warning light only.
Mary

I use a pen cap, a sharpie cap fits my 801 and with a little modification a bic disposable cap fits my 901 - It has to be carved out just a bit.

Nick_Vapours

Apr 9, 2009
I agree 100% with DCrist

I have been asking different manufacturers to produce this too--
Just the choice of a bottle of invisible stealth liquid for public.

It would be easy to produce the liquid without the visible component .

If we had always had the option of invisible vaping, I don't think we'd even be in the battle with the anti's like we are now
The Chinese still just don't get it, because smoking isn't vilified there. They just don't seem to understand that we have a powerful political lobby (actually) operating on childish emotion not science, logic or reason.
They throw temper tantrums if they see anything that even looks like smoking,
And their delicate sensibilities over seeing someone vaping are more important to them than other peoples' lives.
Truly, they are that crass and heartless.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Stealth juice is now here!

I wouldn't mind a bottle of something like this for certain occasions, but is there some reason they all have menthol in them? I don't really care for menthol too much. I used to smoke them occasionally when still on the tobacco, but that was really just to mix things up a bit whereas now I have the choice of many flavors so that's out the window.

Just wondering, why don't you exhale through a tissue, hankie, napkin, sleeve, anything cloth. The water vapor will collect in the cloth, no vapor will be seen.

Ah back in ye ol college days we made "poofs" which was a bunch of fabric softener sheets stuffed in a toilet paper roll tube. That helped with the ciggy smell too. But we don't have to worry about smell (unless you have a strong flavored juice, but that smell dissipates very quickly)

So, I dunno, empty out a Sharpie pen, or a marker, some fat pen-like think. Stuff some TP or napkins in there. Tada, your exhaler.

And just make sure your drag in takes it all in & resist the urge to blow smoke rings.

Oh, this should also help with smoke detectors. Most detectors work on the process of particles interacting with them. When smoke is in the air the air is crammed full of tiny particles (that gross yellow stuff on the inside of your car windshield, or the stuff collected in your analog cig filter) These particles will either collect on a plate inside the smoke detector, disrupting an electrical connection, or collect on a plate and block a beam of light. This then activates the detector alarm.

I am a theater artist, and I can't tell you how many times fog machines (that use PG/VG) set off smoke detectors. Because the PG is broken down to fine particles with water, the smoke detector doesn't know the difference. It just sees particles.

I get worried that the smoke alarm will go off at work (sometimes I vape in the bathroom when it's too damn cold outside) This prevents that from happening.

Peace.

2Packsaday

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Just wondering, why don't you exhale through a tissue, hankie, napkin, sleeve, anything cloth. The water vapor will collect in the cloth, no vapor will be seen.

Pure Genius. I just tried this and it even works with a V2. You know how much vapor those things generate! You can't see any vapor whatsoever when you blow through toilet paper.

Slither

Jan 25, 2010
Denver, CO
Yeah, I mean it's not a definite that it'll land you in the hospital, but it's definitely not good for you. And after the doctor family-friend who I mentioned scared the **** out of me about holding it in, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

An easy way to get rid of the vapor is to get a fast-food cup with a lid and stray filled halfway with water, and then blow your hits into the straw. This will substantially cut down the vapor, and most of the vapor that makes it through the water will be trapped under the lid until it dissipates.

So I have been reading a bunch of different threads on ways to stealth, and this one has worked the best. Didn't even need water, just an empty drink cup with a lid and a straw. Blew it in and what little vapor escaped would only be noticed if someone was watching you ridiculously close.
Have tried blowing down my shirt and that's just funny..it poofs out everywhere and lingers lol.
I am erring on the side of caution a lot. I don't inhale vapor in to my lungs if it is flavored. I know cigs have 4,000 plus chemicals that I used to inhale every day, but I can't do it with the flavored juice. I vape cigar style. I occassionally french inhale but not all the way in..brings out the subtle flavors :) The thing is, the ingredients are generally safe for human consumption, but have not been tested with inhalation. I have banged my poor lungs up enough with smoking, for me it's time to give them a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread