Starting to think 5v may be too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j21blackjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2010
Georgia
Been vaping at 5v for the last week. I've been vaping for about 2 months total now, started with a 510 then moved on to an eGo, then to a 5v box. I've been waking up with a very sore throat, and vaping is making it hurt more. I think I may go back to my eGo for a while. I may try some lower nicotine liquid at 5v also, I have plenty of TV doubler left to vape at 0 nic if I need to. Anyone else find 5v just a tad too much?

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
Aww cmon blackjack...vape it like a maaaan :D lol...just kiddin

Honestly HV isn't for everyone. Before giving up on it though, I'd suggest trying it with VG juices. 5v seems to be perfect for em, and if you have a weak allergy to PG it might only show up for you with the larger amounts of vapor produced by high voltage.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Also, its been said many times, drink more fluids to counter act the drying effects of the vaping juices. The beverage of your choice to keep your throat wet, will go a long ways to help with the throat issues. If you're getting 'cotton mouth', then you need to drink. Preferably something that's quenching but not dehydrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread