Started vaping two days ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

Kinda new to the vaping scene, was smoking analogs before couple of my friends introduced me to this e-Cigg.
Im using a Kangertech Protank with a Ego-C. Is that considered good?

Its my friend's spare new set and I bought it over from him!
Learnt from this forum quite abit on vaping and some technical terms such as throat hit and etc.

I realised you cant smoke this like how you smoke on normal ciggerettes, however, my friend only has enough to supply me with 2.5ml of juice which is 18mg of nicotine, the TH is pretty deep, and i was thinking to switch to a lower one, can anyone reccommend me anything?

Hope to get some help over here! Cheers.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Welcome to ECF!
As far as recommending liquids, that's a tough one. I would suggest ordering sample sizes until you figure out what your going to like.

Your setup sounds like a good one to start out. I would really recommend getting a backup or two of both the battery and delivery device.

There are a lot of ECF approved vendors on this site. Both for gear and liquid.

DorsaiMaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
That setup should stand you in good stead. I agree with the others though, you are definitely going to want to get backups and more backups for both the battery and the tank. As far as throat hit goes, there are several factors that play into that. Reducing the nic content will also reduce some of the throat hit as well. There are many, many juices out there and ordering some samples would be the best way to find the ones that you like. As far as nic level goes, you will need to find a level that satisfies your needs and does not send you back to the analogs for a "fix". This too will take a bit of experimenting on your part. Good luck, happy vaping and welcome to ECF!

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
welcome to the forum, congrats on the vape.

Your heavy TH could be a result of to much PG in you juice, not necessarily because of the nic level. Are you getting dizziness or head rushes and blurry vision from your vape? These are the signs of to high of nic level.

At most venders that sell juice, you can order it in the nic level and VG/PG ratio that you want. Unfortunately, finding you preference takes sampling more than a few juices. I went through 4 different combinations of PG/VG ratios before I settled on 80% VG as my preferred mix. Also as my rba builds improved, I've lowered my nic to 12mg.

For me it's easily done, since I now DIY juice.

Since I don't know what DOT designates for where you are from, can't recommend any vendors. Only thing I get from that is Dept. of Transportation.

Good luck on your quest.

Vape long and Prosper.!!

Hi all,

Thanks for the insight and everything, well, I m from SG.... So.... I ve looked through the authorized resellers and, no luck :(

Well, I m still sourcing online for backups and juices, I seemed to have found a site, not sure if it's recommended to ship it over, but I m pretty sure I m not allowed to post sites out here!

Well, I m not getting any symptoms of the above mentioned. However, can I check what is VG/PG ratio? The site I'm looking at does not state the ratio and what are the ratios usually like?

And also, by backups. Do you guys mean similar parts of backup or other versions and models?

Thanksguys!

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
Congrats!! welcome!
ill give you my humble advice..

there were a few things that helped me stay with the flow of the vape scene and helped me continue to have fun vaping...
--youtube reviews from grimmgreen, pbusardo, and igetcha.
these channels give you vape updates and advice.. great thing youtube is.
--checking out forums. whenever you have questions just look into forums like this one!
--if you dont like your juice, dont give up.. there is great juice vendors out there!
--dont be affraid to invest in your vaping! it pays off.. nothing is more valuable than your life!!

hope this helps!

my favoite vendors...
-pink spot
-Alien visions
-black label eliquid
-five pawns
-midas
-drakes vapes.

i always vape 6mg on my rba, but there was a time when i vaped 24mg on a vivi..
i wouldnt suggest going above 12mg because the nic overpowers the flavor imo.

hope this helps

Hey thanks for the suggestions,

But the question is, where does the suppliers supply to? Do they ship overseas? As I might have problems receiving it where I'm from.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread