Standing behind products you sell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sturner6

Feb 26, 2012
here
I purchased a smok G150 kit among a bunch of other things from MVS back in May 2018. I am living overseas, and the order was lost in-transit. I only received it a few days ago.

While I was thrilled to finally receive my order, that good feeling was short-lived when I realized that the G150 mod was DOA (dead on arrival). It will not take a charge to one of the internal batteries (getting battery error message), and is thus, essentially a “brick”.

I have contacted your customer support several times but am only getting generic form-letter replies. I need a HUMAN reply. Since I am overseas I need to handle return and replacement in a special way.

Please understand, I am living in a country where it is now illegal to import e-cigs (even though it is not yet illegal to use them), so the only way I can handles this issue with you is while I am in the USA next month.

PLEASE HAVE SOMEBODY CONTACT ME! I will be in the United States for only one week next month so I need to arrange for the return and replacement for that timeframe.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread