Stainless Steel Temp and Crown Coils TCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I have came to a conclusion on the Crown .25 coils that the S.S. settings on most of my mods, RX200, Cuboid,Evic minis for Temp do not work as well as just a single coil build or a single coil such as the Herakles+ coils, I also have a IStick tc100 and it has a seperate setting for single or dual coil, It seems I get a better vape on that useing the Crown set at Dual coils. Now for the Question, what TCR is the best that you have found for the Crown .25 coil? it almost seems anemic on the regular S.S. setting on the joyetechs, but much better with the Herakles coils. So I am thinking that the TCR in S.S.316 mode is set for a single coil. Anybody have any input or am I just overlooking something?

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have came to a conclusion on the Crown .25 coils that the S.S. settings on most of my mods, RX200, Cuboid,Evic minis for Temp do not work as well as just a single coil build or a single coil such as the Herakles+ coils, I also have a IStick tc100 and it has a seperate setting for single or dual coil, It seems I get a better vape on that useing the Crown set at Dual coils. Now for the Question, what TCR is the best that you have found for the Crown .25 coil? it almost seems anemic on the regular S.S. setting on the joyetechs, but much better with the Herakles coils. So I am thinking that the TCR in S.S.316 mode is set for a single coil. Anybody have any input or am I just overlooking something?
Single, dual, quadruple etc doesn't matter. The tcr of a material is the same in all cases. Might be that the crown coils aren't ss316, or they might have legs of "non-resistance" wire (nickel usually) that throws of the tc.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Clark Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread