Square tank made specifically for box mods!!! (KS RTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
While on a trip, I picked up a black Tobeco Super tank KS at a local vape shop for $26. Fair price, I thought, for a shop.

For me, it isn't a replacement for the original design. The included coils have a muted flavor, and I was not impressed. Today, I built the dual coil RBA deck and still find the flavor lacking. The build deck is very small and obnoxious to wick.

This tank has also given me some connection issues with several mods. I seems to be a problem with the coils/build deck making contact with the positive 510 pin. Some fiddling with the base adjustment usually fixes it.

For now, it's sidelined until I pick up a single coil rebuildable deck for it, or I may pass it off to a buddy that likes sub-ohm tanks.

Reactions: TrollDragon

John Eldredge

Nov 16, 2015
Great... Now I think I need one.... Lol. I need a new tank like I need another hole in my head... It just looks too cool. Is the airflow similar to a lemo 2? And flavor? I have a Bellus, aromamizer, mt, and Lemo 2. Lemo 2 is lacking in airflow compared to the others, but I still really enjoy the tank! If this is similar, I'm in...

Stunned Guy

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2015
The Netherlands
Thought FT carried 3 different versions of it.

Yes exactly, that's what I noticed as well.

I know there's a Tobeco Clone, but I'm not sure if one of the 3 versions on FT is a Tobeco clone?

I know Tobeco mostly makes really good clones, but of course I'd like to pick up the best available clone for this RTA as well, so maybe that's not even the Tobeco one.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
I ended up getting the A version I think. It is a cute little atty for an istick 40tc. Not enough airflow for my liking though. Loaded with machine oil. Cleaned it 3 or 4 times before it went away. stay away from solvent and or hot bath cleaning as it can dissolve the glue that holds the tank together with its metal skirt.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Yes exactly, that's what I noticed as well.

I know there's a Tobeco Clone, but I'm not sure if one of the 3 versions on FT is a Tobeco clone?

I know Tobeco mostly makes really good clones, but of course I'd like to pick up the best available clone for this RTA as well, so maybe that's not even the Tobeco one.

The Tobeco is a good buy, and available relatively cheap. Although the Tobeco is the only one I'm familiar with, I've had no issues with it and have been vaping it daily since last August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread