specifically take a liquid that I like less in order to vape less? Does it make sense or is it nonsense?

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Personally, I vape unflavored to keep from smoking. I don’t vape any more with flavors I loved, and usually discard flavors I don’t.

But, if you’re looking for particularly putrid ejuices, look no further than here.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    I'm with smacuser here - I smoked for more than 50 years; vaping got me off that over one weekend - and by that time I'd already failed 3 Smoking Cessation Courses so I'd say, go with the flow, vape as much as you need to stop smoking, then gradually lower the nic level if you feel you must.

Me, I started vaping on 16 strength liquid nearly 8 years ago using simple kit like an iStick 30w coupled with a Nautilus Mini tank - still my favourite mix after all these years

Personally if you want to vape something horrible imho - then get anything purporting to be tobacco flavoured or make your own extract by brewing up some pipe tobacco, Latakia or British Virginia and that should do the trick!

Last edited:

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
    Connecticut, USA
    Hi

specifically take a liquid that I like less in order to vape less? Does it make sense or is it nonsense?

Some liquid I LOVE VERY MUCH, some not that much.

I vape much more when I love the liquid

thank you
    It's not nonsense, but what are your motivations? You might consider them. I'm not sure depriving yourself of pleasure is the answer. If you're trying to quit smoking, limiting your juice consumption might not be a great idea in the beginning.

I'm with smacuser here - I smoked for more than 50 years; vaping got me off that over one weekend - and by that time I'd already failed 3 Smoking Cessation Courses so I'd say, go with the flow, vape as much as you need to stop smoking, then gradually lower the nic level if you feel you must.

Me, I started vaping on 16 strength liquid nearly 8 years ago using simple kit like an iStick 30w coupled with a Nautilus Mini tank - still my favourite mix after all these years

Personally if you want to vape something horrible imho - then get anything purportingt to be tobacco flavoured or make your own extract by brewing up some pipe tobacco, Latakia or British Virginia and that should do the trick!
    That's how I look at it too.

I chain vaped 6mg for the first day or two after quitting. After that I could actually put the vape down for awhile, and dependency was gradually better from there.

It gets easier. A lot easier. In my eyes, the important part is getting away from smoking so your body can heal, then you can worry about juice and nicotine consumption afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread